Trials of Valoran (OOC/Planning Thread )

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

11-11-2012

I'm going to have to decline joining. As funny as it sounds, LeBlanc wouldn't put herself in such a spotlight where she woudl demonstrate all of her power. She's the type that is willing to show you some of her cards but not all of them, in the case that she needs to have the advantage on anyone really and needs them caught off guard.

If anything, she'd be a judge of such an event.

muggtonp

11-11-2012

I'm probably going to get completely destroyed.

Ask the Herald

11-11-2012

To all of you applying your OCs to the Mage Tournament:

Post as your OC entering. The number of participants doesn't matter to me, I'll figure out a balance somehow.

EDIT:

@LeBlanc- That's fine. All your rejection means is that Viktor won't have data regarding your magic. but since he's allied to a certain former member of the Black Rose, he could still somehow manage to acquire the information he needs.

Neroth

11-12-2012

I have to note that i live in EU timezones, so posting will be in inconvenient moments for me. Also, english is not my native language so there are chances that i make small mistakes. Just a note, as i did write my entry in original thread.

Ask the Herald

11-12-2012

Alright.

Dinenalagos

11-13-2012

Hey, Vik since this is a competion of mages will my char able to use his daggers? Also i will be posting more abilities on my profile, also bump.
If im not allowed to use my daggers i won't be using any abillities related to my daggers, if im going to join this i will be there tomorrow since in my country right now is 11:34 pm

Ask the Herald

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinenalagos View Post
Hey, Vik since this is a competion of mages will my char able to use his daggers? Also i will be posting more abilities on my profile, also bump.
If im not allowed to use my daggers i won't be using any abillities related to my daggers, if im going to join this i will be there tomorrow since in my country right now is 11:34 pm
And your character is....?

Dinenalagos

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
And your character is....?
http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1617

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

I bump this. Start is getting delayed a lot, isn't it?

Ask the Herald

11-18-2012

Yeah. NOt too much interest in a simple mage competition.