Ask Karthus (2.0)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

10-20-2012

In death comes clarity and understanding, but that is meaningless to many alive. I extending an offer to entertain you queries, and give you clarity while you still live.

(( I figured it would be appropriate to make a new thread with the lore change.

Link to old thread. ))

Unique Traveler

10-20-2012

((Well, this does change things abit...FIRST!))
So Karthus, exactly how did you fake your own death?

AskKarthus

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shen Gaoren View Post
((Well, this does change things abit...FIRST!))
So Karthus, exactly how did you fake your own death?
Its quite simple with the right sort of poison in the right amount. A properly used neurotoxin or anesthetic of some sort works well. The hard part is making sure no one notices you alive in the casket until after the funeral has finished.

Unique Traveler

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
Its quite simple with the right sort of poison in the right amount. A properly used neurotoxin or anesthetic of some sort works well. The hard part is making sure no one notices you alive in the casket until after the funeral has finished.
*Jots down what he has just heard* Okay, if for some reason, you get found out, what would be a good explanation as to why you were in said state?

AskKarthus

10-20-2012

Quote:
*Jots down what he has just heard* Okay, if for some reason, you get found out, what would be a good explanation as to why you were in said state?
That same poison you used, assuming you have a plausible explamation for being poisoned, combined with a large dose of creativity. What your excuse is depends on the circumstances.

Unique Traveler

10-20-2012

*Continues with note-taking*

Hmm, shouldn't be too hard to make up some excuse...Anyway, is there some sort undead ritual you had to preform to obtain your current status?

AskKarthus

10-20-2012

Quote:
*Continues with note-taking*

Hmm, shouldn't be too hard to make up some excuse...Anyway, is there some sort undead ritual you had to preform to obtain your current status?
You will know what you must do to be one with death when your time comes, but whatever it is, embrace it. The only true peace comes with death.

Unique Traveler

10-20-2012

Wise words from one who has gained knowledge from ages of walking this mortal realm. Thank you, that is all the questions I have for now.

AskKarthus

10-20-2012

Quote:
Wise words from one who has gained knowledge from ages of walking this mortal realm. Thank you, that is all the questions I have for now.
I bid you farewell, and soon I will welcome you among those who have gained true peace.

Ask Her Etwhal

10-20-2012

Sona floated into the room, her soft soothing music filling the room. Words can also be sensed from it.

Hello Karthus, how is your day...? Have you been busy? Surely you have been practicing lately!