Ask Gragas

1234511 ... 23
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Gragas

02-12-2012

After drinkin' some grog and barely being called to fight, I've decided to rock out of my brewery and answer questions to Su-Summ--on--Whatever.

And 'ey. 'ere's a list o' brews that ye might be interested in buyin':

(standard) Drinks fer sale

Graggy Ice - Gold ol' Classic!
Graggy 'Eavy - Not fer the people that dun like moonshine, I tell y'all that
Graggy Solid - Fer those with the likin' fer a kick o' flavor

Individual bottles/cans of Graggy:

375 Graggyliters can - 5 gold
500 Graggyliters bottle - 7 gold
1 BigGraggyLiter bottle - 10 gold

Cases:

Cans - 50 gold; 25 cans
Bottles - 100 gold; 20 cans
Big Bottles - 150 gold; 25 bottles - best value fer efficient peeps

Bros/Graggy Club exclusive. Y'aint buyin' these less ye a bro or got a pass/ 400g per bottle that's got like, 1 BigGraggyLiter, or 800 if ye don't got a pass:

Graggy Vintage
'Eavy Vintage
Moonshine Vintage
20-Year Old Pinot Noir
Plain Red Vintage
Aged Rice Wine
Grand Graggy Mead

Bargain: Buy 2 Big Bottle Cases of plain Graggy (300 gold), and I give ye a random vintage/club exclusive drink fer free! It can be anythin' in the mystery box.

Special types o' drinks - Y'gotta gimme a signature of yer fave champ whose dedicated brew yer buyin' in order t'buy one o' these, or ya gotta pay more, loads more. Nah just kiddin', it only costs a signature of yer fave champ on a Graggy note. Ask me fer a Graggy note. ALL THESE DRINKS ARE FREE WITH A SIGNED GRAGGY NOTE

Mundo Moonshine: A purple drink. It blinds ye fer 2 hours and keeps yer arse drunk for a day. Worst 'angovers but strongest one I made. 80% alcohol. 100 gold per single 500 Graggyliters bottle.

Triumvirate Balance: A flavorsome drink. This 'as all the balance ye can imagine: 25% alcohol, 25% grape juice, 25% blueberry juice and 25% green apple cider. 100 gold per single 500 Graggyliters bottle. 'course we needed the alcohol. But it's a triumvirate o' flavour fer ye and it will give ye 4 hours of drunkenness and 4 hours o' hangover and 4 hours of sleep only needed in a night.

Mordenn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2012

Favorite place to grab a drink and relax.

This question is relevant to my interests.

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

02-13-2012

Gragas,

That last batch you sent me was pretty **** powerful. What did you put in it?

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2012

Dear Gragas

Ummm....I don't know what to ask...Uhhhh, OH, what is with the suit, are you telling us their are times you are drunk and you act like a true gentleman?

Ask Sona

02-13-2012

Dear Gragas,

By this point in time your liver must be ravaged. How does your body compensate for the large amount of alcohol you regularly comsume.

Concerned - Sona

Ask Gragas

02-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Trinity View Post
What do you think of Brolaf?
He's a good fella.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordenn View Post
Favorite place to grab a drink and relax.

This question is relevant to my interests.
I'm usually found only stayin' in the foothills of the Great Barrier, with my buddy, Jax. Sometimes I love having a drink with Queen Ashe and King Trynda--Try--*hiccup* Tryndamere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jax View Post
Gragas,

That last batch you sent me was pretty **** powerful. What did you put in it?

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms
It was wine I've been aging for some time now. Maybe... 4 years old? Fermented wine is powerful, y'know, especially when infused with a bottle of whiskey affected by the nexus I live next to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaree View Post
Dear Gragas

Ummm....I don't know what to ask...Uhhhh, OH, what is with the suit, are you telling us their are times you are drunk and you act like a true gentleman?
You meant my suit? Sometimes formality is required on some occassions. In my case, I have to wear a suit to at least look civilised to the king and queen of Freljord otherwise I'd have looked like an insane man and not have gotten that lease to that glacier... whaddya call it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sona View Post
Dear Gragas,

By this point in time your liver must be ravaged. How does your body compensate for the large amount of alcohol you regularly comsume.

Concerned - Sona
It's not, really; the arcane-infused wine I've drunk, that was made near that large nexus, has made me nearly impervious to alcohol and simple let me drink alcohol like water. The only thing that's been ravaged is my bladder and it's because it can't handle all that liquid.

Ask Kennen

02-13-2012

Dear Gragas

Unless i was mistaken you were once chasing me on the fields screaming get in my belly do you really wish to eat me alive or were you just very..for lack of a better word drunk?

Lavasioth

02-13-2012

What do you make of the new champion Nautilis?

Ask Shen

02-13-2012

Gragas

You should stop drinking heavily. You need to have balance in your body. You should switch to tea once in a while.

-Shen, the Eye of Twilight

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

02-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shen View Post
Gragas

You should stop drinking heavily. You need to have balance in your body. You should switch to tea once in a while.

-Shen, the Eye of Twilight
On one hand, I am inclined to agree with this statement, since I have found my skills to have improved tenfold with a cup of tea in my system now and then. However, Shen, you're asking Gragas to change who he is, and I think that could be considered a disruption of the personal balance that my friend has achieved.

1234511 ... 23