Looking for people to play with.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hiker

11-10-2012

Hey, I'm level 15. Looking for people around my level to play with. All my friends are 30 and mostly play ranked so I just want people to play with so I can get to 30.

Add me on skype: Hikes14
Or in LoL CrysisMB

Jerkface Killa

11-10-2012

Hi..im also lvl 15 nd would be more than happy to play with you..i main APC but i can hold my own in any role but jungle..feel free to ad me nd if intrested in playing im on the east cost of the usa ad am usually on between 9pm~3am seeing how I work all day everyday (fml right haha)..look forward to hearing from u and playing with u in game

Hiker

11-10-2012

Added you

Jerkface Killa

11-10-2012

Hi im also a lvl 15..i main APC's but im able to hold my own with any role other than jungle. Im on between 9pm nd 3am almost every night (EST USA). If your intrested in playing with someone whos rage free and and positive feel free to add me nd message me.

Hiker

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerkface Killa View Post
Hi im also a lvl 15..i main APC's but im able to hold my own with any role other than jungle. Im on between 9pm nd 3am almost every night (EST USA). If your intrested in playing with someone whos rage free and and positive feel free to add me nd message me.
I added you on LoL