Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Specific lol Build Planner

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

baerog

11-10-2012

On my old computer I had a lol build planner website favorited, but when I got my new computer I lost the website. I was wondering if anyone might now what it was called.

It was a very simple and basic item planner, it was nothing but a list of all the items, with pictures of each item, and you could click on them to put them into a small box at the bottom of the page. It had a white background and there was nothing else on the page(as far as I remember).

I know that people are going to tell me to use something different like leaguecraft or something, but the reason I liked this one was because it was super basic, and I only needed to take a screen shot of the build order that I planned out, any and all help will be appreciated.

I made this post on general, but I figured it would be better to put it here, and more likely to be read.

IonDragonX

11-10-2012

I dunno, seems kind of passe now. Leaguecraft and Mobafire both have web app item planners.

Cuddle Me Tight

11-10-2012

This is alike. Hope it helps.

http://lol.fanrealm.net/UCLuqCKMGLknTDoGzvi2/#stats

baerog

11-10-2012

heh, yeah, I guess I'm out of luck, oh well. Thanks anyways guys.