Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why I love this community

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pochoclotot

11-10-2012

I just had my 4 teammates leave a game.

They even taunted me when they left.

Game was over at the 16' mark.

^

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-10-2012

Because 4 = 50,000,000.

NiceDynamite

11-10-2012

You can't literally 1v5? you probably don't even lift.

Drakojan

11-10-2012

Are these guys the trolls of GD or something?

Kavrae

11-10-2012

I wouldn't say "this" community, so much as EVERY community where a person can hide behind an ever-changing anonymous mask.

Open The Door

11-10-2012

Quote:
pochoclotot:
I just had my 4 teammates leave a game.

They even taunted me when they left.

Game was over at the 16' mark.

^

League is a broken community, worse then DoTA an HoN , They seriously need to stop making ****ing new champions, FIX some ****ing champions because some are ****ing unbalance, then they need to make 1 more ****ing map, so we could wait another 2 years for another new ****ing map, If you can create a new ****ing champ every 2 weeks, then you could create a new ****ing map every two years.

jloysnenph

11-11-2012

Quote:
SpidySexx:
League is a broken community, worse then DoTA an HoN , They seriously need to stop making ****ing new champions, FIX some ****ing champions because some are ****ing unbalance, then they need to make 1 more ****ing map, so we could wait another 2 years for another new ****ing map, If you can create a new ****ing champ every 2 weeks, then you could create a new ****ing map every two years.

With how much you swear, I think you're part of the problem.

mdiaz28

11-11-2012

Quote:
SpidySexx:

What does this have to do with the community. I don't see how stop making champions and start making maps would make the community better

KingSnafu

11-11-2012

no if you think every game is as toxic as this one then u dont play other games. Most games have guilds, alliance,groups something to encourage people to act like there not 12. But this game has 0 to encourage anyone to do anything and really has no punishment for it as they dont ban IPs just accounts, which does nothing but encourage the trolls to troll