Mid lane Help please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

my gawdd

11-10-2012

hi i am a level 30 trying to improve my mid lane i decided im going to ask for help from fellow players and stream today and tomorrow for as long as i can i ask that you watch for a bit and tell me what i can do to improve myself.

my in game name is DwaneDibbly feel free in send me a friend invite so you can send me tips thanks a lot and i look forward to seeing you guys

http://www.twitch.tv/lordsprucemoose

Fs Son0fSilas

11-10-2012

Well, unfortunately I post from my phone most days, so I won't be watching.

I can however tell you, watch how aggressive you are, farm farm farm, and get ahead early by pushing hard to the tower if the enemy backs then ganking a side lane.

Nidilen

11-10-2012

Hey my gawdd

I will watch a game!

Excited to see what you got in store for me
~Nidilen (thats right I signed it) XD

Rav Abaddon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSilas View Post
Well, unfortunately I post from my phone most days, so I won't be watching.

I can however tell you, watch how aggressive you are, farm farm farm, and get ahead early by pushing hard to the tower if the enemy backs then ganking a side lane.
That's not true for all mids. That's actually a good way to get beaten in a lot of cases. Veigar, for example, doesn't play that way because his mana supply won't let him push or gank, and his farm (which is all important for Veigar) will suffer. Vladimir might be able to do that, but Twisted Fate will have a bigger problem early if he gets ganked. Orianna might be able to push to tower, but then she can't defend against the enemy mid or gank. Malzahar can do that, but he's prone to being ganked.

Fs Son0fSilas

11-10-2012

If you read closer, I said to push when the enemy backs. The tower will kill the minions and deny a mit of farm should the enemy come back. Pushing isn't to hard to do while conserving mana, and in Veigar's case one AoE (can't recall the name) on the back minions will signifacantly help you push.

Obviously you don't want to push with an enemy present. In Twisted Fates case he is MEANT to gank other lanes.

The route you take should rarely be directly through river, and make sure announce that you are ganking aswell.

There is a difference between farming and pushing. Farming should done by killing low hp minions (last hitting) with auto attacks, or abilities that are designed to (TF blue card, Annie Q, Veigar D, etc). Pushing will usually be done by auto-attacking and using AoE to nuke down the minions.

Again, push when you are sure the enemy has gone b (That doesn't mean overextending though) and then gank side lanes/invade with your jungler.

Rav Abaddon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSilas View Post
If you read closer, I said to push when the enemy backs.
If I read closer, commas don't mysteriously appear. I took it to mean gank if the enemy backs from all your pushing. My point is still that while two mids may play the same, all mids do not.

Fs Son0fSilas

11-10-2012

Commas wouldn't have helped with that <,<

However should the enemy begin by playing passively, then suddenly become super aggressive it's probably too late. Chances are you've already overextended and you are in the process of getting ga- A WILD SKARNER APPEARS! FIRST BLOOD!!!