Can't Log in

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XxFalIEn AnGeLxX

11-10-2012

Please help, Some few month ago like 1-2 weeks before they realesed the Lunar champion diana or w/e it's called, I was downlaoding some program to run a game and ever since for some reason I can't play the game.

I open client and when i click on play the games doesn't open. Now some error appears and it says this :

PvP.net FATAL ERROR
0001:
mod.ser_mock.CLientModuleServiceM
ock_DO_NOT_SHIP has an undefined
Dependency: lib.CLientLibTest

^wtf it means? has this happend to anyone and how to fix it? The thing I downlaoded was Daemon Tools Lite and Dos Box to run an old game X-com on my comp.

XxFalIEn AnGeLxX

11-10-2012

Bump, need help so I can get back to thi game and own please.

StopLooknAtMyMoM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

Undownload whatever you downloaded and redownload LoL.

Dr Clueless PhD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

LoL equivalent of "Is your computer turned on?" incoming.

Did you try reinstalling the game?

XxFalIEn AnGeLxX

11-10-2012

My friend helped me, all I had to do was repair >.< ty guys anyway.

Caeldrym

12-28-2012

Hey guys,

I just downloaded the new Beta for Mac and now it says my username/password is invalid. Now, I already changed it and got it recovered but it says the same thing. I was playing just today and then the game quit on me, I downloaded the new Beta version and now this is happening. Any suggestions?

KabuAtama

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caeldrym View Post
Hey guys,

I just downloaded the new Beta for Mac and now it says my username/password is invalid. Now, I already changed it and got it recovered but it says the same thing. I was playing just today and then the game quit on me, I downloaded the new Beta version and now this is happening. Any suggestions?
This happened to me too. I can sign in when I'm on a windows computer, but if its a mac, then it just shows the same thing over and over again. Help, anyone?

Spacoley

02-02-2013

<bump> This is happening to me too... this doesn't look like it's been addressed as this is in February now and the original post was November!

Ugh.

KillallKak

02-06-2013

Yes I just have the beta on my mac. It always says invalid username or password

Cellarman

02-12-2013

Same, I have the Mac beta and I can't log in. When I boot PC in Boot Camp LoL runs fine though.