Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to build Kassadin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nidilen

11-10-2012

Well, because kassidin goes into battles, he needs that extra sustain. So ROA is a very potentially strong item on him, because it brings both HP, Mana and Ability power.

So another build potentially could be to rush the ROA, then go for Death Cap.
Then follow it up with an abyssal scepter and zhonyas. Then build situationly after.

If you got more questions, I can potentially help. Just add me in game!
XD

dehunter456

11-10-2012

Build Catlyst protector since ROA is an awesome item for Kass. Then, if you think you're having a fantastic game, buy an amplifying tome and farm a little. Then turn that tome into a mejai's soul stealer. Rush rod of ages and you can start ganking top and bot lanes. Grab tier two boots and then go on with the usual deathcap, lichbane, and zhonya's hourglass or guardian angel.
If you do happen to have a good game with a fairly high killstreak, that mejai's will become real powerful and you will be feared.

Fs Son0fSilas

11-10-2012

^ and if you can't manage to get a streak going you'll fall flat on your face

Mejai's and other snowball items are highely situational. That amplifying tome will build into far better items, as apposed to an item that requires you to be overly aggressive.

TwistWrist

11-10-2012

Quote:
amskhan:
Well, I agree with Archangel, but with RoA... The Rain Man in his build told, that it's must-have item, so I don't know who to believe now.

He is recommending that you go with one or the other. Not both.

Magus Crow

11-10-2012

Hmn... I wonder if getting a chalice / grail on Kass might be worth the time as it might be able to counteract some of the riftwalk stacking costs. From a purely speculative aspect if I were to go this route I'd probably grab chalice after an RoA rush but upgrade it last. Build would probably be something like Sorcs, RoA, Abyssal Sceptre / Void Staff, Rabadon's, Zhonya's, Athene's... my main concern would be that you might blow up fairly easily.

TwistWrist

11-10-2012

Meh, no worse than any other build. You'll have HP, armor, and MR. Only thing that'll be more defensive would be an actual defensive item like Guardian Angel, BV, or Quick Silversash.

Magus Crow

11-10-2012

Eh... my main question isnt 'do you blow up with this build' and more 'does grail provide enough mana sustain to help kass to a decent extent'.

TwistWrist

11-10-2012

Well, as long as you get assists and kills, it'll probably contribute quite a bit of mana with RoA helping your mana pool. Might be enough to counter 3-4 riftstack costs.

Personally, I think the 90 AP and 15% CDR is more interesting.

crazylff

11-10-2012

if you grab some early kill then i will skip roa

2 doran > needless large rod > sorc boot > DFG > death cap , i do this because roa is expensive and it delay your damage output , once you got those item the game is almost over , because you will be able to 1 shot anyone by urself and even under their tower

but if you have no early kill or you got trouble in lane then go 2 doran > roa > sorc boot > deathcap > dfg

amskhan

11-11-2012

Quote:
TwistWrist:
He is recommending that you go with one or the other. Not both.

Oh, I'm sorry then, I'm not englishman so I may not understand everything.

Btw, thank you all for answers! I'll be trying all those builds as soon as I can.