Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Season 3 Item List Spoiler/Guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IonDragonX

11-19-2012

PBE just updated. Will try to get changes to items up asap.

Exadin

11-20-2012

can u add a link to where u added the twisted treenline i cant find it

IonDragonX

11-20-2012

Quote:
Exadim:
can u add a link to where u added the twisted treenline i cant find it

Its in the very second post on this thread, below the masteries. There is a character limit that prevents me from adding more to the original post.
Quote:
IonDragonX:
Click the little blue arrow.

Exadin

11-20-2012

thanks i over looked it and this blows almost none of the new items are in tt its like riot is forcing ppl to play 5s. I cant stand 5s >.>

IonDragonX

11-20-2012

Quote:
Exadim:
thanks i over looked it and this blows almost none of the new items are in tt its like riot is forcing ppl to play 5s. I cant stand 5s >.>

Yeah all the new jungle items are out but twisted treeline is too small for that anyways. It was already known that the vision items were out. At least the revised items are in and some of the new items.

IonDragonX

11-22-2012

I've got my notes from the latest PBE patch. TT got 2 new items, the Iceborn Gauntlet and the Twin Shadows. Just finished updating my notes.

TheZooblord

11-22-2012

Muramana <= Transformed from Manamune
Item Cost: 2100
+1000 Mana
+20 Attack Damage
+7 Mana Regen per 5 s
UNIQUE Passive - Awe: Gain Attack Damage equal to 2% of your maximum Mana.
Toggle: Your single target spells and attacks consume 4% of your current mana to deal twice the amount as magic damage

Toggle: Your single target spells and attacks consume 4% of your current mana to deal twice the amount as magic damage

.............................................................................................

single target spells and attacks twice the amount as magic damage

.........................................................................................................................

YAAAAAAAAAARRRR! PREPARRRE TO BE BOARDED!

Oh wait. It deals 4% of your mana as damage, doubled. I thought it only cost 4% of your mana, and doubled the damage of any attack or spell you pleased, 4% each time you spell or attack. Dammit. Lol. I was envisioning double-damage Critplank Parrley's

IonDragonX

11-22-2012

Quote:
TheZooblord:
YAAAAAAAAAARRRR! PREPARRRE TO BE BOARDED!
Oh wait. It deals 4% of your mana as damage, doubled. I thought it only cost 4% of your mana, and doubled the damage of any attack or spell you pleased, 4% each time you spell or attack. Dammit. Lol. I was envisioning double-damage Critplank Parrley's

Yeah, sorry. But Critplank will have its good parts. His Parrley works with Tiamat so it splashes out the damage. If he kills minions with that splash then he gets the bonus gold from them, too. The avarice blade adds crit chance and gives +2 gold for every CS, then GP can build it into any number of things, all with Crit chance. Lessee, how's this:
Atma's Impaler 15
Phantom Dancer 30
Statykk Shiv 20
Infinity Edge 25
Trinity Force 10

There. 100% Crit, ridiculous move speed, a bit of armor (lacking MR tho), and two empowered attack abilities that can activate at the same time if you time it right. Parrley like you never have before.

Other options: Just build 4 Infinity Edges.

Exadin

11-23-2012

Quote:
IonDragonX:
Yeah, sorry. But Critplank will have its good parts. His Parrley works with Tiamat so it splashes out the damage. If he kills minions with that splash then he gets the bonus gold from them, too. The avarice blade adds crit chance and gives +2 gold for every CS, then GP can build it into any number of things, all with Crit chance. Lessee, how's this:
Atma's Impaler 15
Phantom Dancer 30
Statykk Shiv 20
Infinity Edge 25
Trinity Force 10

There. 100% Crit, ridiculous move speed, a bit of armor (lacking MR tho), and two empowered attack abilities that can activate at the same time if you time it right. Parrley like you never have before.

Other options: Just build 4 Infinity Edges.

just get merc treds and ur good to go

Ravengger

11-23-2012

i dont understand what riot is trying to achieve by reducing the movement speed of the boots that much...