Season 3 Item List Spoiler/Guide

1234567 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IonDragonX

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlboro Man 55 View Post
This is to anyone at riot. I am sure this has been said before but it has always been something I thought would be cool. I think you guys should make it so that I can save a list of Items to a champion. When I say that I mean that replace or add too the recommended Item build a build that you yourself usually uses. I can not remember how many times I have played a champion I have not used in forever and completely forgetting how I usually build them. I just thought it would be a cool idea to have something that I could save through my summoners profile that I would see in game underneath the recommended build that shows my own build for that champion.
Riot does allow third party mods to do just that. Here is the one that I use:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=145862

3mptylord

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhailRaptor View Post
I agree with this. While it's possible I missed it somewhere, I have yet to see any mention of Moonflair Spellblade and Cloak and Dagger being removed, or talk of splitting the stats from the AoE attackspeed reduction on Frozen Heart.

Also keep in mind that this is a Wiki page -- technically, anyone can edit it without providing sources. Depending on how often the site moderators review changes made, particularly during a turbulent news period like we're in now, inaccurate information could linger there for an extended period of time without being caught and corrected/removed.
... actually, it's a personal blog. Only moderators and myself can edit it. It also features an extensive list of "sources".

This thread is missing a lot of "new" and "remade" items. I am sorry for trying to be helpful.

IonDragonX

11-12-2012

The Pre-Season patch is being pushed tonight. This is NOT the patch that will start Season 3, really. See here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotAether View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holyjoe View Post
thought there were item changes being implemented in the preseason
The recent articles have been simple previews of what's to come - all of the content that's been discussed last week (plus more that we still have yet to publish!) is still being tested and balanced.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3mptylord View Post
... actually, it's a personal blog. Only moderators and myself can edit it. It also features an extensive list of "sources".
This thread is missing a lot of "new" and "remade" items. I am sorry for trying to be helpful.
I'm glad that you are trying to be helpful. Thank you. Keep up with your blog. I am just trying to keep this spoiler list centered upon and cross referenced with official Red posts. You do have a few that I haven't caught and I'll try to add them while keeping my list very concise. However, you do have 'leaked' posts cited and I'm going to avoid that here. You also have a lot of descriptions like:
Quote:
Spirit Visage's remake is being described as replacing part of FoN. Xypherous confirmed that the health regeneration passive is on another item.
While those statements are true and confirm-able, it's also a red herring. It doesn't explicitly give any particular stat change to an item, it just makes you guess.

IonDragonX

11-12-2012

Just to clarify for everyone when these Season 3 item changes will actually happen, we'll see them in the PBE server in advance. Actually, when they show up in the PBE, this spoiler will be moot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statikk View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoreXShot View Post
Will these changes be coming in tonight's patch.
No these changes will be playable on the PBE far before they hit the Live servers.

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

11-13-2012

Quote:
Oh. I didn't know that. My bad O.o

On that note, I'd ask you to clear up the misinformation regarding % Redux being before flat Redux -- unless I missed a very significant QQ storm in GD, it has never changed to Flat -> % for Redux, and yet I've had a great many people "correcting" me on it.

Quote:
You'd have to take that up with the OP.

3mptylord

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhailRaptor View Post
On that note, I'd ask you to clear up the misinformation regarding % Redux being before flat Redux -- unless I missed a very significant QQ storm in GD, it has never changed to Flat -> % for Redux, and yet I've had a great many people "correcting" me on it.
The current order:
  • Reduction
  • Flat Penetration
  • Percent Penetration

The new order (Season 3): [Source]
  • Reduction
  • Percent Penetration
  • Flat Penetration

The current order of reduction is Flat then Percent; we've not been told this has changed. It's only Penetration we've been told about. It's likely people are confusing the two; or have assumed.

IonDragonX

11-13-2012

Added Tiamat and Ravenous Hydra

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Quote:
The current order of reduction is Flat then Percent
THIS is what PR is referring to; for the longest time, it went Percent then Flat reduction, and there was not a patch or any official Riot statements referring to the opposite.

IonDragonX

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
Quote:
does this mean that philo and Kages will have different Unique passive names?
Yes - but mostly because Kage's has an upgrade that keeps the GP/10 component of it.
Just thought I'd put this somewhere. Because he addressed Kage's and passed over the subject of Philosopher's Stone, it is a good guess that Philo does NOT have an upgrade that keeps the GP10. I have no idea if Avarice Blade does or does not.

IonDragonX

11-14-2012

Added new item: Runaan’s Hurricane.

1234567 ... 11