ahh man somehow tired of these blink...insta...targetable...untargetable...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deirin

11-10-2012

ahh man...somehow tired of these blink...insta...targetable...untargetable...behind the hero...on click...

somehow its becoming lame...in most case you receive dmg straight in your face and cant do anything...till after you receive it...
in some case you waste your ability cause your unsure anymore if hes targetable or not...
in some other case insta blink on click with same range as your spell...which is annoying...you'll never get first hit...and will most likelly waste your spell...specially if he blink behind you...

i'd just like all hero to be targetable or untargetable... and like with some accelerated speed, but not insta...if they are targetable...cause now its lame,
specially for hero like annie *oh stun didnt trigger...as well as dmg* or like morde *oh, ...no shield and i dmg myself +wasted my ability* or pretty much any hero with low range ap with aoe ability that need to target aoe effect instead of a click

llamasx

11-10-2012

Some champs counter others. If you don't want to "waste" spells then you just have to wait until their blink spell is on cool down. Usually their CDs are pretty long too so after they use it you dump your whole combo on them.

A Shiny Mew

11-10-2012

So if I'm reading this right...
You want all damage to be dealt after the fight is over? That makes no sense...

And the second half isn't really making any sense either, you want characters like Morde/Annie to be unable to be targeted? So basically you could only hit them with AoE spells or Skill shots? That's over powered as all hell. No ADC could ever target them so they could just ignore the most damage on your entire team.

deirin

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Shiny Mew View Post
So if I'm reading this right...
You want all damage to be dealt after the fight is over? That makes no sense...

And the second half isn't really making any sense either, you want characters like Morde/Annie to be unable to be targeted? So basically you could only hit them with AoE spells or Skill shots? That's over powered as all hell. No ADC could ever target them so they could just ignore the most damage on your entire team.
dude read properly...what im saying is that its annoying to have champ like lets say maokai that come right in and deal dmg before morde get a chance to shield since hes untargetable or before annie deal stun+dmg or like any dmg can be done to him vs like a tryn that when he spin he get targeted meleed and stuff...
katarina mvt behind hero making em miss stuff as well

etc...

its kinda annoying

Jayfeather

11-10-2012

Yes, but Morde also has a shield, and Annie has a lot of burst. It balances out generally that Maokai can initiate with a stun rather than do a lot of damage.

Other than that, with Elise for example - it's a part of her gameplay. It's not like she's always going to be in the air, or have the spell off cooldown, and you're supposed to use it to catch up, not dodge random pokes.

Yourcatmolested

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by deirin View Post
dude read properly...what im saying is that its annoying to have champ like lets say maokai that come right in and deal dmg before morde get a chance to shield since hes untargetable or before annie deal stun+dmg or like any dmg can be done to him vs like a tryn that when he spin he get targeted meleed and stuff...
katarina mvt behind hero making em miss stuff as well

etc...

its kinda annoying
I'm honestly not even sure what you're trying to say because it's poorly structured. I'm assuming you're complaining about the fact that champs can attack others while out of range, or champions like Trynd can spin to avoid damage. That's part of the game. Learn the champions and what they can/can't do to avoid damage. It's that simple.

deirin

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akshun ******* View Post
I'm honestly not even sure what you're trying to say because it's poorly structured. I'm assuming you're complaining about the fact that champs can attack others while out of range, or champions like Trynd can spin to avoid damage. That's part of the game. Learn the champions and what they can/can't do to avoid damage. It's that simple.
actually tryn spin is targetable...

+by ur logic u'd have to try like 50-100+game considering to # of champ to actually know if like THAT close in OF THAT CHAMP is targetable or not

its kinda...lame...unballanced and unplayable...

like if you think about it...sometimes u need to stun, sometimes stun dont mean ****....
exemple: fiddle or darius, u need to stun em before their ulti....hes like casting his thing it takes time...it seem obvious u need to stun em... but if you try that on ez ulti which take time to cast u'd assume it'd stop but it DONT stop... it continue casting and u receive the dmg in the face of his ulti

same goes for blink... as like a stunner aoe u'd assume if you cast it midway it'd stun ppl if their icon show midway but sometime it dont stun or even hit em and u get fked... like maokai rooting thingy... which is why im complaining

since its annoying as **** to have abilities that have *special effects* that aint even written in the ability description

super GGGGGGG

11-11-2012

typical morde player

Agent Pwnage

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by deirin View Post
ahh man...somehow tired of these blink...insta...targetable...untargetable...behind the hero...on click...

somehow its becoming lame...in most case you receive dmg straight in your face and cant do anything...till after you receive it...
in some case you waste your ability cause your unsure anymore if hes targetable or not...
in some other case insta blink on click with same range as your spell...which is annoying...you'll never get first hit...and will most likelly waste your spell...specially if he blink behind you...

i'd just like all hero to be targetable or untargetable... and like with some accelerated speed, but not insta...if they are targetable...cause now its lame,
specially for hero like annie *oh stun didnt trigger...as well as dmg* or like morde *oh, ...no shield and i dmg myself +wasted my ability* or pretty much any hero with low range ap with aoe ability that need to target aoe effect instead of a click

That's part of the game.... to be able to dodge and know when to use ure abilities. If you were up against someone like ezreal you wouldnt just immediately shoot everything you have straight at his spot. Also if they were to be removed that would make LoL lose some of its unique aspect and Riot is suppose to be trying to find new ways of gameplay.

Agent Pwnage

11-11-2012

btw it isnt lame, its a cool useful aspect of LoL