BF Sword + NLR

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kise

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

These should combine into someting legendary for hybrid champs. It would be what IE/Rabadon are for most other champs.

That is all.

67chrome

11-10-2012

You mean like, basically what the Hextech Gunblade already is? Or Guinsoo's Rageblade? But so expensive you can't use the passive until the game halfway over?

Hybrid champs have plenty of build options as-is, and only a few actually benefit from both actual AD and AP in massive amounts, generally Attack Speed and AP end up being more useful more often, and some have kits were penetrations would be more preferable to damage and ap.

Only champions this would really benefit much is Jax and Akali, Jax can go die in a fire for all I care (especially with how dominant he is in top lane and how broken he is in Dominion and Twisted Treelines), and Akali has so many useful item choices already she probably wouldn't even build this in the first place.

Cupidandguns

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67chrome View Post
You mean like, basically what the Hextech Gunblade already is? Or Guinsoo's Rageblade? But so expensive you can't use the passive until the game halfway over?

Hybrid champs have plenty of build options as-is, and only a few actually benefit from both actual AD and AP in massive amounts, generally Attack Speed and AP end up being more useful more often, and some have kits were penetrations would be more preferable to damage and ap.

Only champions this would really benefit much is Jax and Akali, Jax can go die in a fire for all I care (especially with how dominant he is in top lane and how broken he is in Dominion and Twisted Treelines), and Akali has so many useful item choices already she probably wouldn't even build this in the first place.
You're mean! It was just an idea. Gosh, so rude.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupidandguns View Post
You're mean! It was just an idea. Gosh, so rude.
Chrome, rude? You make me laugh. Chrome's one of the more polite people in the item discussion forum that I know of. Also one of the most open-minded; so if HE'S telling you that your idea's unacceptable...

Germanking66

11-11-2012

BAM. And just like that, the two people I see most with detailed arguements and good reasoning already went against this. My opinion on hybrids is that normally they are better in another role, like chrome stated. I normally see akali with more AP and just a little AD for her passive. Other than that, I don't even think there is a "true hybrid" in this game other than jax, maybe. I've even seen Jaxs go for a tanky DPS kind of build with a mix of a tiny bit of hybrid, but more towards AD and it works well. So...meh. I didn't even need to say anything really, this whole time I'm trying to stay away from what Chrome and bring light to other things, but he already had this.

Vuther

11-11-2012

I would only consider accepting this if it was named "The Compensator".