AP for TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oilcovereddaddy

11-10-2012

Looking for a new AP for TT. Currently I'll do Singed but I don't really have any idea for anyone else. I'm thinking Cassiopia-anyone have any suggestions? thanks!

Kalarepa

11-10-2012

Amumu, Diana, Zyra, Rumble and Teemo are pretty strong APs in this.

KidOnBlock

11-10-2012

Gragas=OP

kelidus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

Kat is my AP of choice generally

TheWaveWizard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

Cassiopeia is great, but she has to farm hard early, and avoid super early fights, because she gets dunked on. But once she hits her mid game stride...**** gets nasty.

Fs Son0fSilas

11-10-2012

I've had succes with Ryze. Farms well, great harass, and does well in team fights.

Fakewc

11-10-2012

Katarina is very efficient on TT, with fewer likely interruptions and her Ult hitting all opponents. I also find Gragas to be easy to play on this map. His barrels can farm the jungle from lane after ~8-10th lvl, and he can dash across a lot of the new geography. Ult is EXCELLENT for separating a single opponent or defeding/capping altars as last-ditch.

One that i like to use is Malzahar. He can insta-gib a single player jaunting through the woods, or can turn a teamfight into a temporary 2v2, followed by a 3v2 a few seconds after. That supress makes for a huge advantage. Farming and defending is plenty easy - jumping debuff and dropping doo-doo holes. You can often get 2 or even all 3 in your silence if they are on a big push.

Scuba Josh7

11-10-2012

add me. I take Kat Ap. and I do good.