How punny are you in League?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Germanking66

11-10-2012

Well, as the title states, how many puns can you make? It's not really a competition, but try to get as many as you can. I know puns are too corny, but that's why I like them. Try to make the pun somewhat obvious or include what you meant in paranthesis or however you spell these--->( ).

Well I'll just Ryze to the occasion for this, I guess. I GAREN-TEE a laugh in this thread. It's a Brand new idea! Let me just Ashe my brain if it could be punnier. If I can't make anymore LoL puns, I'll Sion today, remembering the Zilean of ones I used to make within seconds. I shall Naut give up, however! Quiting? Get Ezreal (get real)! I'll Elise(I pronouncer it as el-ee-s) make a chuckle from somebody who reads this. I'm Morganna be the punniest one here. For those of you saying this is stupid, put a Corki in it. For those who are waiting for Morde(more), keep your Pantheon(pants on). I need to BlitzCRANK IT UP in this. This could fail and I'll feel Singed by flaming of those who commented as my dreams of puns will Fizz out of existance. This could also be awesome and be Riven through the ranks of posts, and be called funny. With my good Lux and alot of Karma, I hope that's true. Udyr(oh dear)! This has gotten quite long. Well, have pun with your comments and such.

I'm so sorry if you actually read all of that. I'm not sure if I missed any other terrible puns, but if you know any, or have some of your own with some I've used already, share. These are a great way to get back at friends for feeding, just torture them with puns!

johnnybravo2

11-10-2012

I don't got many league puns, but I got some pretty Gouda cheese puns.Yep,it's hard to get much cheddar than a cheese pun.I'm really sorry if you think these puns are cheesy.

SephirothWontDie

11-10-2012

Another one of these threads? There is another, I know it Ezreal(is real). Irelia(I really) think that these can be funny if people particitpate, but I cant Garentee that they will. I know that I've already used some of yours, but I cant really think of many Nu ones. Oh well, there isnt really Annie-thing I can do about it really. Oh well, I guess I could always write my puns on a sheet of LeBlanc(blank) paper, then I would remember them. Eh, but my puns are usually worse because Im no comedi-Xin.