[Champion] Elise locking in place

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KhaorvaK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

The most reliable way I've found to recreate one of her many problems is...

Attack a minion camp in spider form. Launch with a Q and try to activate your W (either during the jump or what you would think would be directly after the jump). I usually find that my W hasn't gone off.

You can easily recreate the issue by simply finding an enemy champ and trying to burn him down as fast as possible. Lead with your stun, launch your spider bomb, try to get neurotoxin off before the spider bomb gets there, hit R immediately after Q-clicking, q click again for next spike dmg, then hit W while still moving through the air to activate the steroid.

I've noticed E-clicking an opponent to rappel on top of them often leaves me high and dry, hanging in the air with nothing to descend upon (as the enemy champion moved out of range). I DO have a replay of that happening, pretty obviously. ...It's in the same file as mordekaiser casting an ability on me while stunned.

Ansaa

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot G Mang View Post
Do you have any more info or a video? :0 Still haven't been able to observe this!
I thought it was just me being slow, but this thread confirms it: Switching into R is a bit unresponsive, this happened to me today and only today, It must be this patch.
In a few games, I have felt really clunky and unresponsive. At first, I thought it was me simply making mistakes, but I realized she was not doing what I told her. I've played Elise since her release, so I quickly recognized when my timing was off!

Strange how bugs like this pop up.

KhaorvaK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

The bugs were around pre-patch.

Ansaa

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhaorvaK View Post
The bugs were around pre-patch.
Not this one. I played Elise since she was released, so I've become sensitive to the timing her combo takes.

It does seem a little off, I just played a custom game to test it and I'm sure it happened once. I cast Q-W-E-R-Q- and it was a bit of a pause between R and Q, it felt clunky and off time. There were other times I felt it being unresponsive, but I'm not 100% sure, but I know it happened atleast once. It seems there is no issue while in spider form, but human switching to spider form creates issues sometimes.

The only bug Elise had pre-patch was being vulnerable while ascending/descending in Rappel, I think.

Jimmy Page

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansaa View Post
Not this one. I played Elise since she was released, so I've become sensitive to the timing her combo takes.

It does seem a little off, I just played a custom game to test it and I'm sure it happened once. I cast Q-W-E-R-Q- and it was a bit of a pause between R and Q, it felt clunky and off time. There were other times I felt it being unresponsive, but I'm not 100% sure, but I know it happened atleast once. It seems there is no issue while in spider form, but human switching to spider form creates issues sometimes.

The only bug Elise had pre-patch was being vulnerable while ascending/descending in Rappel, I think.
I had this bug before the patch, though it took a while for me to notice it happening.
Anyways, yeah, just like you said, there seems to be no problems in spider form, but changing from human to spider is funky sometimes

Ansaa

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Page View Post
I had this bug before the patch, though it took a while for me to notice it happening.
Anyways, yeah, just like you said, there seems to be no problems in spider form, but changing from human to spider is funky sometimes
Seriously? I never once experienced any issue like this before the patch, her combos were very fluid and behaved perfectly. Im reassured that there has already been a Red Post, I hope whatever this bug is, they fix it soon.

And this is a buggy patch, they gave me Rengar for free, even though I refunded him like 3 weeks ago.

Ansaa

11-14-2012

Bump.

How to Recreate
Play a few normal games with Elise, you'll start to feel clunky.

Try doing her combo and switching into Spiderform to Q them, sometimes an ability is left out of the combo due to the "locking" making her feel unresponsive.

KhaorvaK

11-16-2012

Bump.

Last night was my most irritating night of league in a while.

...This may not be unique to Elise, I was having some BS as Zed as well. My friend has mentioned that he's been having some issues with responsiveness lately too.

Zeraphicus

03-21-2013

Bump I just started playing Elise and since this last patch about 30% of the time when I land a stun on a champ I cannot move or cast spells until it almost wears off. This is also happening to vlad.

Viamont

03-21-2013

add to the bug list that elise volatile spider sometimes just disapears on thin air...you cast the skill goes on cool down but the little spider just "puffs"...no damage no movement just disapears out of existance