[Champion] Elise locking in place

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mmimzy

11-12-2012

Dont know if this is intended. But Irelia Stunned me and my little spider that were on her about to give me that nice sexy last hit, stopped and desided to cuddle elise O.O

Calderweiss

11-12-2012

Continue to play with her, because this isn't fake. The spider queen is an absolute boss, and she doesn't need to get stuck in a "web"

Jimmy Page

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Unfortunately I don't have a video, but I'll try grabing fraps and filming it later on (trying to get gold right now!)

ynthrepic

11-12-2012

I am having the same issue. Avid Elise player, but I thought it was simply my own error, or that it was intentional that you couldn't transform so fast after casting spells.

Come to think though, it doesn't seem to happen every time, but when it does happen it's really weird. Like you expect to be able to transform and instant Q, but then you realize nothing is happening and you're still in human form.

Jimmy Page

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

yes, ynthrepic, that's exactly it. It happens ocasionally, but not always. At first I thought I was doing something wrong or that I was lagging, but it isn't. She just stands there doing nothing.

Anyways, I've failed on my quest to becoming gold ): have to go to sleep now, I'll try to film that bug (or should I say arachnid?) tomorrow

Vishnu

11-12-2012

I had a similar issue. I was mid and I Rappelled to my foe's wraith camp, and killed the blue wraith. Then I saw the enemy Rengar, so I tried to run, but I was stuck in the camp. Needless to say, i had to kill the wraiths, but by then the enemy Fizz came by and both enemies killed me.

KhaorvaK

11-12-2012

I've got a replay of mordekaiser killing me with an ability a quarter second after he was stunned.

...It's hard to capture Elise's bugs on video, Riot G Mang... I mean how do you know we didn't just derp out for a second?

I mean i have lots of Elise replays (hardly ever clear out my replay folder) and I'm sure I could find examples (either her getting stuck in place, abilities not going off, etc) but every one it's going to just look like I derped.

If the stun one helps, I can post that. ...But that's not the issue being mentioned here.

Macrofarad

11-12-2012

Had that issue every once in a while too. It happens when I spam everything in smartcast (time<1s) then try to spider form, looks to be she wants to wait for the animations to complete (just an educated guess)

Q-non smartcasted (usually first skill used)
W+E+R smartcasted

On top of that, if you remember viktor's laser glitch, Elise's facehugger (spiderbomb) does the same thing on occasion when you cast it with certain walls in it's path (3v3, top right island wall on the left corner was the last time it happened), damage still goes through but the visual dies off after it hits the wall.

that's about the info I can give you, unfortunately I don't have fraps or anything of that nature to record it myself.

Jimmy Page

11-13-2012

Now that KhaorvaK said it, yeah, I think a replay wouldn't help that much since it would just look like I derped or something. But I'll try filming it anyways.

And it's exactly what Macrofarad said. I use smartcast, and if I try to cast Q + W + E + R really really fast the bug happens.

Jimmy Page

11-13-2012

@Riot G Mang

Well, was trying to film it, but the only time it happened I forgot to turn fraps on. Anyways, it went like this: I pressed Q + W + E + R + Q really fast, all the while with the cursor on the enemy (and smartcast on). She casted Q W E and then stood still without even auto-attacking, and then after about a second or so she turned to spider and used sipder Q. There was a ~1 sec delay QWE to RQ. Sorry I couldn't film it :/

I suspect it is a bug because lag spikes make everything weird (for instance, when someone is running they stay in a running animation without moving any distance), and when this happens everything is still fine except I can't move for like a second or so.

Anyways, sorry I couldn't get the video :/