[Champion] Elise locking in place

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jimmy Page

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

Hello. This is my first bug report, so bear with me if it's not pretty looking. (also not sure if I picked the right prefix)

Bug Description: When I'm playing elise, if I cast human spells (including ultimate) in quick sussession, I get locked in place for a couple seconds without being able to do anything and not changing into spider.

So, at first I thought I was just lagging, but it happens pretty frequently with me with the same reasons. It doesn't happen 100% of the time though, so I'm not even sure if it really is a bug, but would be glad if you guys could check it out.

How to reproduce: Pick Elise, get at least one level of each skill, use them quickly (human form) on a target (QWER).

It doesn't always happens with me though, so I'm not sure if that's really what's causing it, and I've never seen anyone else talking about it so I can't be sure about it. But it happens pretty often in game with me, and I just ran a custom game against bots to keep trying it over and over, and it did happen a lot (most of the times it worked, but I think about 2 every 10 times it bugged).

more info: only happened to me while trying to cast Q W E R, Q W R and Q E R (never happened without both q, r and another spell), and never happened in spider form, only human form trying to change to spider.

Jimmy Page

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

Bump for Great Justice and spiders

KhaorvaK

11-10-2012

This is true.

I was just coming here to report unresponsiveness with elise. I too had thought it was just me being bad... until this last game. ...I took careful note of the fact that I was clicking a spell, properly targetted, three times in a row before it finally went off.

I don't know what's causing it, but Elise's spells are really, REALLY unresponsive, and it's starting to annoy me.

I love this champ, but it's pretty irritating to play.

Jimmy Page

11-10-2012

yeah, recently was playing a game, was going to kill vayne, comboed her with human Q W E then tried to change to spider to kill her with Q + ignite, but I got stuck with that bug, so my stun went off and she flashed away while elise was just standing there doing nothing. When I finally could turn to spider form, had to flash + spider E to catch vayne, and than after killing her died to her team because of that instead of simply killing her while she was out of position :/

Jimmy Page

11-11-2012

No love for my spider queen? :/

KhaorvaK

11-11-2012

bump.

KhaorvaK

11-11-2012

bump

Jimmy Page

11-11-2012

Bump for my lovely, lovely elise. Please riot, help me out here :/ I love playing her, but this is making it quite difficult for me to keep on doing it

Jimmy Page

11-12-2012

halp?

Riot GMang

Senior Game Analyst

11-12-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Do you have any more info or a video? :0 Still haven't been able to observe this!