Un-nerf Rengar.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkGlobal

11-10-2012

Riot should un-nerf rengar because he's UP now, they took off 10dmg off of bonetooth, took off hp regen, 30dmg off of savagery, and his ult lasts shorter. I suck with him now because he's so weak, it makes me feel like i wasted 6300ip for no reason..............

IS13a2e0732031ca

11-10-2012

Rengar is absolutely fine now. 1st time played Rengar in ranked and still was carrying my team. Only for those who used to op Rengar may look challenging to play him since he require more sustainability after new patch.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

11-10-2012

Are you sure it wasn't just that you were good with him because he was OP? Take some time to relearn him, you might be surprised with what you find.

Soraka Goes Mid

11-10-2012

Rengar still gets banned in a lot of ranked matches. Rengar is sort of a snowball type of champ, where it's important to get kills with him early if you want to do well late game, but if you get those early kills, Rengar is absolutely terrifying for the rest of the game.

Steve Is Buff

11-10-2012

the mechanics of rengar is what defines him as a champ, they could nerf him some more and people will still find a way to used his passive brush jumping to some outragous advantage in a fight.