why nerfing flash endlessly is bad

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Qsario

11-17-2012

I say they should make flash core. We're going to take it anyhow, so....

Fargo79

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherCaine View Post
Sorry to drag other games into this but in HoN melee carries move FAST i mean super fast. Mages aren't outrunning them. Would it be so bad if ghost was put on steriods? Thinking Yi highlander speed here.
in what instance do u see Mages out running ADC's??

Pinker 10

11-17-2012

Dual flash on ez leads to easier fb. they really dont like ez anymore, do they? All those nerfs

Belisarius09

11-17-2012

As an Akali player I think of flash as a useful tool to make plays with. Ult them under tower for the kill and flash out to escape tower damage.

RadiantPyrophore

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherCaine View Post
Sorry to drag other games into this but in HoN melee carries move FAST i mean super fast. Mages aren't outrunning them. Would it be so bad if ghost was put on steriods? Thinking Yi highlander speed here.
Do you really want Vayne chasing you at two hundred billion miles per hour?

Steev0

11-18-2012

One example of the effect of Flash being removed: All Annie players would turn into Anniebot trying to kill their opponent in mid. "Annie just dinged 6, Pyromania is at 4 stacks, and she's walking toward me. Yep I'd better walk the other way." *Annie countered*

Hehe she'd only kill people with help from a gank or them being really careless.

Qsario

11-18-2012

A CD increase won't really stop people from using flash all the time. IMHO, it should be core, like recall, and the CD should be reduced. It just makes so many things possible than you can't nerf it without destroying it.

Besides, if people are too passive because flash is down, increasing the CD will only make that worse because it'll be down longer.

Technician Tim

11-18-2012

personally i would rather take exhaust and teleport every game but tele has a terribly long cooldown, and exhaust doesnt help me in mid lane much, so flash is just the best option
its not that flash is so strong, its that everything else is either useless (promote/surge/calrity) or that i have to take flash against certain champs (leblanc/ahri)
if they want to see more variety in SS, stop nerfing flash and start buffing the other ones
i think adding barrier should help a little, but i think now were gonna see half the team wwith flash/ignite and the rest with flash/barrier

Technician Tim

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qsario View Post
A CD increase won't really stop people from using flash all the time. IMHO, it should be core, like recall, and the CD should be reduced. It just makes so many things possible than you can't nerf it without destroying it.

Besides, if people are too passive because flash is down, increasing the CD will only make that worse because it'll be down longer.
i disagree with part of this... i like the idea of all champs having flash, but wouldnt that make some champs like ahri and shaco and kassadin stupidly hard to kill?
j4 would really be useless at that point

Pinker 10

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcharles07 View Post
i disagree with part of this... i like the idea of all champs having flash, but wouldnt that make some champs like ahri and shaco and kassadin stupidly hard to kill?

Difference from today when they all have it anyway?