Sparkle Dust

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Naokazu

11-09-2012

I just had an idea; what if the Hextech Sweeper/Grez's Spectral Lantern active effect was available on a consumable item?

How much would it cost? 25g? 35g?
Would it need an internal cooldown?
Would it make it too easy to counter stealth champions?
Would you buy it in an average game?

HellfireSoul

11-09-2012

Instead of Oracle's and not dying for a couple champs to shut one of them down for a long time? It'd be very niche unless it was extremely cost-effective for the very temporary benefit, opposed to the potentially extremely high benefit of Elixir.

Germanking66

11-09-2012

So basically you offer Dust from DoTA. I believe it works alot better for them because they have more invis heroes...Well instead of ones that only last for about 5 seconds like ours. Their invis usually gives them movement speed as well so they can escape so this dust would have to be a debuff of sorts. Im going to say no to this in LoL though simply because...well..,invis isn't a problem at all. I haven't played in a bit but what is the longest invis? 10 seconds? I believe that's Renger with head of Kha'Zix and his ult. The invis are usually for a few seconds and one like Shaco's blink are used to go over walls mostly. The only champ I think this would fully counter is Akali in her shroud. Not sure about its use in LoL, nor do I think it will matter much. Just make sure it doesn't work on wards and I wouldn't care.