Leave Ionic Spark ALONE!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maulkrieg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by port5 View Post
People need to understand someday that wits end has **** cost effectiveness. I NEVER have trouble with someone that has wits end. Ever. And one of my most played champions is amumu. I also play anything from an adc to anivia/viktor/ori mid.
Its cost-effective as hell on anyone that scales with AS. Udyr, Irelia, Mundo, etc.
I NEVER have trouble against an Amumu, Aniv, Karth, or Ori with any of them, with the exception of Mundo x Amumu.

Lord Faff

12-04-2012

Ionic Spark has been reworked into a new item, the Statikk Shiv, which I personally find to be more Viable all around, where Ionic Spark only truly excelled at farming minions. Just Saiyan.

ThisGameSucks00

12-04-2012

I will miss my volibear's ionic spark+wits end. Now he is much less powerful. It was a great item for him (giving health that empowered his bite, and aspd that allowed him to bite ealier).

Dotislav Pro

01-16-2013

IONIC SPARK was my favorite item

All new items are viable but none of them can't be used instead of IONIC SPARK

IONIC SPARK was not reworked, they scammed my IONIC SPARK

And they say that they reworked my precious IONIC SPARK but they did not, items which should be replacement for this item got totally different stats and it sux.