Leave Ionic Spark ALONE!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Furionthion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

I use Ionic Spark with AS Lulu. I love the visual. I don't even care it if does anything more that what it does now.Why remove a thing just for the sake of removing it? It people want to use then let us or buff it. But I agree don't remove it.

NemesisToo

11-17-2012

bump

Pobbes

11-23-2012

Ionic Spark is being replaced with Statikk Shiv which has a similar mechanic but also builds charges from moving as well as attacking. Additionally, it states the proc can crit. Builds out of zeal and avarice blade.

CoBTyrannon

11-27-2012

Thats not a replacement at all. No HP on it. The argumentation was that its only a niche item. BUT it was use a hell of a lot more that many different items.

Its only good on a few Champions. Yes, but these Championlist grows with the new Jungle immensly.

And the absurdity is. All your arguments used apply to Malady. Remove Malady and give us Ionic Spark please

H0p0nP0p

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobbes View Post
Ionic Spark is being replaced with Statikk Shiv which has a similar mechanic but also builds charges from moving as well as attacking. Additionally, it states the proc can crit. Builds out of zeal and avarice blade.
this man is rite

Nykidemus

11-29-2012

Agreed. Statikk Shiv looks worlds better than ionic spark. Also they're going to have the lightning originate from the target that is hit, which makes a billion% more sense, especially on ranged dudes.

Shiv+Hurricane, GO GO GO BZZZZZZZT

Desperate Izzy

12-01-2012

i've used ionic spark on a jungle ap warwick and i can honestly say this warwick is OP...please don't remove it!!!

Areus

12-01-2012

I think Ionic Spark is a great item on Shen because he doesn't benefit from Wit's End as much as this, unless there AP Carry is fed. The HP on this item gives him a fair bit of damage, this is the same item as Wit's End but MR changed to HP. The passive on this item isn't very strong in late game because it doesn't scale, one immediate fix for this would be to reduce the damage of it and make it true damage, or to just make it scale with something. The passive is also really strong for farming much like Wit's End's passive.

N1ghtOwl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2012

Ionic Sparks fun on Twitch ^__^, but to be honest i don't think if i was in a competition i would use it. there are just better choices

port5

12-01-2012

People need to understand someday that wits end has **** cost effectiveness. I NEVER have trouble with someone that has wits end. Ever. And one of my most played champions is amumu. I also play anything from an adc to anivia/viktor/ori mid.