Leave Ionic Spark ALONE!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NemesisToo

11-09-2012

I don't understand how Ionic spark went from...just in Dominion...then got a buff and moved into Rift too. Now all of a sudden it isn't a good item.

Ionic spark is great for anyone that wants to mow down some minions and farm up to complete an awsome build...it is also good for anyone hat doesn't have good defense against multiple champs attacking.

I find that once I have my spark...the rest of the game gets easier. I like the little extra bit of health for survivability and the passive procs so often that you will get it off in every fight. It is great to kite with too because it has great range when striking off a minion.

JUST KEEP IONIC SPARK... there is NO BENEFIT for removing it and it is a great item on the right champ..using the right build...it is so much fun to watch them melt!!!

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Ionic Spark is actually really weak as it is; the advantage it gains is the AoE and the fact that HP is useful against physical damage while MR is not. Otherwise, Wit's End beats it out in DPS potential and defense potential, even in cost.

The only champion who can consistently want it is Shen; other than that, it's a low-key on-hit item unless you really want that AoE or they have almost no magic damage.

Tony Shelurs

11-09-2012

I usually use Ionic spark, especially in the new TT. I like the item and I hope that they do not ruin it, or even worse, remove it.

bob000

11-10-2012

In addition to Shen, Volibear, Teemo and Nunu can all use it effectively.

Germanking66

11-10-2012

I remember a Vayne picking this up in the new 3v3 and thinking she was a particular form of dumb for going almost total AS, but then she carried hard after I meat sheilded with Renekton. I noticed that it actually does amount to a decent amount of damage to a group, if you are maxing your AS. It also looks freaking awesome and has an amazing name. Y U NO ATTACH POLL TO SEE HOW MANY STILL WANT IT?

The Blue Jelly

11-10-2012

Irelia's actually quite good with it too.... her scaling is to HP (E) and Aspd (W), sooo...

I actually build the thing a lot.... Hope they, at the very least, keep it on the Crystal Scar.... the thing's pretty much the entire reason I can dominate bot lane on Irelia if I can get the ball rolling...

S0m30ne

11-11-2012

it can work well with tf..... i dont what to see on hit nerfed

Sonic Nova

11-11-2012

I agree that I disapprove of Riot removing Ionic Spark, instead of removing it, why not buff it a bit to be "more viable", as the reason they are removing it is because it's a niche item and only a few champs can utilize it. How about this? Reduce the amount of hits it takes to proc the passive and have the passive scale with either AP or AD,or even both? You could even beef the cost on it and provide better stats and it'd be awesome. Riot, this is an awesome item as it is, and people take it when they want HP over MR (and Ionic Spark has a faster AS than Wit's End), why not have a poll that would see whether the community would like to keep Ionic Spark (and a possible buff) or for it's time to go through the shredder.

Dory

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Wickd uses ionic spark on his irelia a lot =/. It's actually quite decent for her.

Ruka Urushibara

11-11-2012

Wait, that post also says tiamat got buffed, what if they took out the regen bits and put a useful defensive stat in?