brusiers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clashing Blades

02-14-2013

Is it me or is it almost impossible to play 3s with out ppl just running 3 bruisers and not even lanning just grouping and killing everything its hard to play squishy carries and be effective all the time just want to hear your thoughts.

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

I dunno...we play with Malz quite a bit.

I think bruisers will always be the "thing" in 3v3's simply because it is 3v3. With less players on a team, you need to focus on damage and mitigation. Bruisers give you good stats in both of those areas. And the healers in this game are not true dedicated healers.

Now Soraka can dish out some big damage and heal...which is nice. You could try building her straight AP. She wrecked our team a couple days ago.

Ashe can be decent if you build 2 other bruisers who can peel the other team off of her.

Another big thing is that teamfights start early. Squishy carries are typically designed to have a weak early game to compensate for their huge carry potential late game.

Luego

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

If you want to play a squishy, you NEED to have a great waveclear. If the other team is a roaming killsquad early, you can still be ok as towers are devastating early. But if you can't waveclear and count on that protection, you'll be in trouble.

jayohfive

02-14-2013

How would Ezreal be built more towards the iceborn gauntlet type of build, AD caster style? He has good enough mobility to be effective at escaping these early ganks, and can wave clear decently well, especially when he gets his ult.

Clashing Blades

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekweezul View Post
I dunno...we play with Malz quite a bit.

I think bruisers will always be the "thing" in 3v3's simply because it is 3v3. With less players on a team, you need to focus on damage and mitigation. Bruisers give you good stats in both of those areas. And the healers in this game are not true dedicated healers.

Now Soraka can dish out some big damage and heal...which is nice. You could try building her straight AP. She wrecked our team a couple days ago.

Ashe can be decent if you build 2 other bruisers who can peel the other team off of her.

Another big thing is that teamfights start early. Squishy carries are typically designed to have a weak early game to compensate for their huge carry potential late game.
i found this to be very true affter trying soraka thank you very much