New player - too much grind

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS134793e5f3c35e84c7d25

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSilas View Post
It was more of a statement then an accusation <,<
Wrong.

MambaWarrior is slapping peoples faces. No need to bully and bring up people's in game account history, to use it to discredit people, since it is content of what is said that matters. If a guy with low elo replicates the advise from a high elo person, it is the same advise he is giving, thus it doesn't matter who is saying it. What matters is the info that is said. Simply because MambaWarrior doesn't understand this, he is acting quit rude, and snobbish, and bullying people.

In this post he did it again, but used it in a way to prove the original poster is lieing. Which is also pretty rude, snobbish, and bullying to some extent.

You also king sila keep picking on me and it is not appreciated. Just say what you have to say with out belittling someone. k thanks. Try not to be so offensive or snobbish, or so argue oriented for no reason. I don't want to log on and see you come up with a smart remark for any thing I post. Just say what you have to say, leave me another your other peers alone and be more respectful.

What you just said, "it's a statement, not an accusation" is bogus and purely just a smart remark. An accusation is one of many brackets branching off of 'statement', one of the many things a statement can be is 'an accusation'. < , <

Fs Son0fSilas

11-10-2012

Why do you have to take thing so PERSONALLY, I have not once attacked you. He asked what was with his maatch history, having only 2 games played and being level 16 is in fact odd. He also never once called him a liar. Once again you are putting words in also peoples mouths.

I also don't think OP has once been harassed by a single person in this thread. If there is proceived slight against you, take it up with someone else, and defend yourself before defending someone who doesn't need it. OP asked a simple question, and has received MANY intellegent answers/opinions. He has not been harassed once. Don't assume mamba is belittling an entire forum for the one instance he was attempting to disprove you.

If you took from his post that he is accusing the OP of being a liar, that assumes a lot about what you yourself think. If you think I am picking on you, you need to re-read my posts. I am attempting to dismiss false information, no matter where the source comes from. Be it from you, or someone else. If you'd like me to not correct you, post something not needing clearification or correction.

Again, try not taking things so personally, you end up projecting on to situations that don't warrent it.

GON the Mage Guy

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damein Sandow View Post
Wrong.

MambaWarrior is slapping peoples faces. No need to bully and bring up people's in game account history, to use it to discredit people, since it is content of what is said that matters. If a guy with low elo replicates the advise from a high elo person, it is the same advise he is giving, thus it doesn't matter who is saying it. What matters is the info that is said. Simply because MambaWarrior doesn't understand this, he is acting quit rude, and snobbish, and bullying people.

In this post he did it again, but used it in a way to prove the original poster is lieing. Which is also pretty rude, snobbish, and bullying to some extent.

You also king sila keep picking on me and it is not appreciated. Just say what you have to say with out belittling someone. k thanks. Try not to be so offensive or snobbish, or so argue oriented for no reason. I don't want to log on and see you come up with a smart remark for any thing I post. Just say what you have to say, leave me another your other peers alone and be more respectful.

What you just said, "it's a statement, not an accusation" is bogus and purely just a smart remark. An accusation is one of many brackets branching off of 'statement', one of the many things a statement can be is 'an accusation'. < , <
You take things the wrong way. A lot. You also give pretty unreliable advice and post **** like this when it's not helpful. Stop. This isn't a "smart remark," either, this is a "stop trying to create trouble when there isn't any" remark. Again, stop. It's not helpful to new people, and you're giving new folks the wrong impression and throwing a tantrum.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The main runes and masteries that make a decent difference are generally your armor and magic resist runes, mainly because masteries give you some sort of armor/magic penetration, and having <30 starting off will hurt you. This is mainly early game. If you're really wanting runes, buy Tier 1 because they're cheap, and save up for Tier 3.

TwistWrist

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaceRoll13 View Post
Don't Runes and Masteries give you and advantage to get First-blood?

Don't small advantages in the beginning of the game allow you to build bigger and bigger ones throughout?

If they weren't a distinct advantage, high level players wouldn't have pages and pages of different Runes/Masteries for different characters, would they?
They only become the deciding issue when you play closer to a perfect game.

But complaining about runes when your other game mechanics aren't there is just blinding yourself to your own weaknesses by blaming something that is outside of your control.

And really, it does seem like the original poster story doesn't match what he said. What did stating reality become rude?

OP might be a troll. He has a post from 07-23-2010:
Quote:
Originally Posted by VOoDOoQ View Post
Don't remove it, change it to a 'ready' toggle button
Definitely an old account.

Granted, Damein Sandow's account is weird as hell, too. Because he is a lying troll.

Not sure why we are putting in the effort to treat him like a legit player.

Nidilen

11-10-2012

Hey All

This topic has slowly diverged from the original players post! Truth is runes/masteries do actually effect game play! Just try to jungle without them! (you can but it gets significantly harder!). Though people have made some decent points.

Armor penetration runes make a big difference early and Magic pen, especially if the enemy has the base stats for Magic Resist or Armor!

All we need to do is let the OP that unfortunately there is no way for him to obtain these "advantages" without grinding! Though it can be boring, I found it super fun, so much so I did it twice!

ALSO THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ANSWERED! Unless stated otherwise from the OP
Happy Summoning!

~Nidilen

TwistWrist

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nidilen View Post
Truth is runes/masteries do actually effect game play!
I think literally zero people have said runes have no effect on game play. Really not sure what you are getting at.

Maybe you are trying out for a community coordinator or something at Riot but your way of posting is really irritating.

Not sure why you think you need to shape how the conversation is going or that we can't read your name on the left.

Nidilen

11-10-2012

Hey TwistWrist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistWrist View Post
The rune and mastery difference is barely any actual advantage.
This thread has been answered. No reason to respond with an attacking statement =(.

I am not trying out to be in any community management position or a rioter! Merely just trying to help topics advance, and let people know when a thread has been answered. So this can prevent useless discussions like these on threads that have been answered.

I am sorry if you think I am being offensive, but just doing my job as a responsible, knowledgeable player XD

Happy Summoning!

~Nidilen

Fs Son0fSilas

11-10-2012

^ seriously this responding using the person's name and signing your own posts is becoming really condescending

Nidilen

11-10-2012

Hey Dude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSilas View Post
^ seriously this responding using the person's name and signing your own posts is becoming really condescending
I don't mean for it to look condescending! I just like making my posts look neat! =(

Sorry

~Nidilen

TwistWrist

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nidilen View Post
Hey TwistWrist
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistWrist View Post
The rune and mastery difference is barely any actual advantage.
This thread has been answered. No reason to respond with an attacking statement =(.

I am not trying out to be in any community management position or a rioter! Merely just trying to help topics advance, and let people know when a thread has been answered. So this can prevent useless discussions like these on threads that have been answered.

I am sorry if you think I am being offensive, but just doing my job as a responsible, knowledgeable player XD

Happy Summoning!

~Nidilen
Wow, I guess we all need you to decide what the people here should be doing.

Also, nice quote. Are you going to straight-up say what you are trying imply or what?

Don't worry, I have you covered. No, those quoted words are not saying runes and masteries have no effect on game play. It is barely an advantage. Hence, why the word is there.

Which also means absolutely no one has said runes have no effect on game play.

But back to the main point. Who are you to tell other people what they should be doing here?