Have you guys played with any rioters yet?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlenKT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Over 2k games and never played with one. Ever.

So sad :c

WARW90

11-12-2012

I've played with Phreak twice

BraumBackMountin

11-12-2012

I have one on my friends list and talk regularly with that person. I try not to bother that person too much, but they are an interesting person for sure. I usually let that Rioteer invite me, and never ask for invites to games. Though I know this person probably gets irritated with me sometimes cause I'm a talker.

Frani OP

I'm waiting on my Lord IronStylus to send me a friend request still...... I'll keep waiting my Lord till I am worthy of your space for friends

Palmerfan

11-12-2012

I was doing ranked 5s against a team with WookieCookie and some other rioters on it. We only knew they were riot because they were on the magical 8 ping They pushed mid with 5 adcs, and we won in a close game due to an Olaf backdoor.

MarkTehKing

11-12-2012

I played vs RiotChris once (he was veigar). He gave me a sneak into the free week champs ~30 hours before it was posted anywhere.

Dairy

11-12-2012

Luckily I played today with WatiaBrain or something like that , somebody told me he got Teemo as pic and is into cute things... :P

Sprite Limit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

gypsy, he cheated in aram

jadeking

11-12-2012

I played with RiotRaRa and Riotbradmeister
in the same day
but never again have i played with a rioteer

But i think rioteers all have their *secret* accounts they go on when they don't want to be seen as a riot staff because it gets annoying

LeagueøƒLegends

11-12-2012

Nope, but I have always wanted to.

Add me in-game Reds.

Jafryn

11-12-2012

I played with RiotTiza bot lane in a normal game. I played a freeweek Varus, he went Janna, and we got stomped on.

And I played a ARAM game with three knuckle fist. Aaaah, Warwick on proving grounds.