Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Have you guys played with any rioters yet?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlenKT

11-12-2012

Over 2k games and never played with one. Ever.

So sad :c

WARW90

11-12-2012

I've played with Phreak twice

BraumBackMountin

11-12-2012

I have one on my friends list and talk regularly with that person. I try not to bother that person too much, but they are an interesting person for sure. I usually let that Rioteer invite me, and never ask for invites to games. Though I know this person probably gets irritated with me sometimes cause I'm a talker.

Frani OP

I'm waiting on my Lord IronStylus to send me a friend request still...... I'll keep waiting my Lord till I am worthy of your space for friends

Palmerfan

11-12-2012

I was doing ranked 5s against a team with WookieCookie and some other rioters on it. We only knew they were riot because they were on the magical 8 ping They pushed mid with 5 adcs, and we won in a close game due to an Olaf backdoor.

MarkTehKing

11-12-2012

I played vs RiotChris once (he was veigar). He gave me a sneak into the free week champs ~30 hours before it was posted anywhere.

Dairy

11-12-2012

Luckily I played today with WatiaBrain or something like that , somebody told me he got Teemo as pic and is into cute things... :P

Sprite Limit

Recruiter

11-12-2012

gypsy, he cheated in aram

jadeking

11-12-2012

I played with RiotRaRa and Riotbradmeister
in the same day
but never again have i played with a rioteer

But i think rioteers all have their *secret* accounts they go on when they don't want to be seen as a riot staff because it gets annoying

LeagueøƒLegends

11-12-2012

Nope, but I have always wanted to.

Add me in-game Reds.

Jafryn

11-12-2012

I played with RiotTiza bot lane in a normal game. I played a freeweek Varus, he went Janna, and we got stomped on.

And I played a ARAM game with three knuckle fist. Aaaah, Warwick on proving grounds.