How can I fight my Depression?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

My Face Is OP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
Wrong, dip****.

Try reading my last post again.
I did and what I said stands.

People told you nothing was wrong with you and you were fine.

All of a sudden a doctor tells you something is wrong with you menatlly and it's true

Medicine companies hustling more suckers. Good for them

My Face Is OP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterfulWizard View Post
That face guy is an obvious narcissist. He needs to get help by seeing a doctor! Then maybe he will care about other people, but for now, he will continue to be a selfish person until he gets the help he requires.
I care about people more than you could imagine.

That's why I'm not making excuses for this kid and telling him he's normal.

I want him to actually improve and feel better not stay stuck where he's at or possibly get worse and think its ok because he has a "condition".

Although I am an optimist almost to a fault.

MasterfulWizard

11-10-2012

You know not every doctor sells pills from pharmaceutical companies, right?

I'm pretty sure cynicism is a common trait with narcissists. Denying everything is being negative, not positive. You need to learn that acceptance is the first step, well, second, if you're in denial.

Quision

11-10-2012

/thread

My Face Is OP

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterfulWizard View Post
You know not every doctor sells pills from pharmaceutical companies, right?

I'm pretty sure cynicism is a common trait with narcissists. Denying everything is being negative, not positive. You need to learn that acceptance is the first step, well, second, if you're in denial.
You know that doctors just don't give pills away right? Someone is making money.

Im not denying he is sad. Im just not making up a fake condition and excuse to remain that way.

I'm giving him a solution to improve and better himself. That is way more optimistic.

Mere Intricacy

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Face Is OP View Post

All of a sudden a doctor tells you something is wrong with you menatlly and it's true

I think you're on to something..
Have you noticed everyone dies either way..
Why bother bettering our lives at all..
They're exploiting our desire for pain-free, happier and in some cases extended lives..
Those crooks!

Dobagoh

11-10-2012

Quote:

1. You're a dumb ****.
2. My doctor didn't think anything was wrong with me, I requested that she do the test. FYI next thing I know you assume biological disorders aren't real.
3. I'm not on any medication right now, dumb ****.
4. See #1.
5. You don't know anything about biology, don't pretend that you do.

My Face Is OP

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
1. You're a dumb ****.
2. My doctor didn't think anything was wrong with me, I requested that she do the test.
3. I'm not on any medication right now, dumb ****.
4. See #1.
5. You don't know anything about biology, don't pretend that you do.
Then you are making excuses for yourself. That's the worse. I don't doubt you will overcome it though.

I don't know anything about biology and am not pretending to. This isn't a biology issue. This is a people issue.

MasterfulWizard

11-10-2012

Quote:

I don't know anything about biology and am not pretending to. This isn't a biology issue. This is a people issue.
That is something we can agree on. Some depression is caused by being around insensitive people LIKE YOU

Dobagoh

11-10-2012

Quote:
Then you are making excuses for yourself. That's the worse. I don't doubt you will overcome it though.

No, this is you being a stupid, ignorant person who doesn't know jack ****. You are by far one of the stupidest people I have ever met.

Good job.