RANKEDS why does this happen?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dwas

11-12-2012

Hello everyone. Im here because today i've earned 150 ELO ranking today in a max of 5 games. Please let me finish, I was at 1385 and enjoying myself but i noticed something. Every game had a troll either someone on my team locked in a role i called or they would say "Mid or AFK" or "Top or feed" but i gave in to their demands (they shouldn't exist if tribunal actually did its job) and i went where i was needed. Now i just had a bunch of consecutive games where someone said "Mid or feed" and someone didn't give in to their demands or they testing a new hero in a ranked game or just that they don't know how to play the role in general. Im asking you that why it is that the ranked queues are a bit broken? it shouldn't be that i still get troll players or players who cannon play or keep up and i get punished so crudely. I am back to 1280 ELO and i am afraid to queue against because i don't wish to lose another game due to something i cannot control. I feel that Riot should return the ELO lost due to a AFK or DC or atleast give back 50% from the game instead of all the people being punished so badly. I am not to be cocky but i am at least a 1500 ELO because i have duo queued with someone with a 2000 ELO and still able to lift my weight extremely well. Maybe you should add a Regulars ELO that can effect your placement in a Ranked ELO. Maybe there should be a SET role system where it can recommend your role that you're best and and other people so they see fit which role they can probably go. This is asking a lot but Riot receives a HUGE income monthly (more then blizzard entertainment (omfg)) and it seems that their cutting corners with the Tribunal and lack of fixing the ranking systems. Elohell should not exist in a TEAM BASED game. Even when i keep a positive attitude to try to raise the moral of players i'm always stuck with other players who either cannot play their role, troll, or refuse to cooperate with the team and Quit. Please explain to me what i am doing wrong. I always CS correctly i play all the roles well and i keep a positive attitude but the only time i ever lose a game is due to someone else's lack to cooperate, troll picks, inability to do their role even when helped (by inability i mean 0/9/0 within 22 minutes) and i am the one getting the bad end of it. Is tribunal doing it's job or am i doing something wrong or Riot? Who is to be responsible for this?

Btw. ill give u the percentage of today. 66.66% (repeating) is the amount of times i got a "something or AFK(or feed)" or someone picking a AD annie to 2 people doing to the same role (double jungler) that's out of 12 games. I got 8 of them. (6 not being a hero who cannot doing the role they called)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KSOAR

11-12-2012

welcome to league of legends