Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ravens of Creation Recruiting a Mid/jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jungledudebroguy

11-09-2012

I am currently setting up a team to go competitive with this season. The team name is called Ravens of Creation. We have had a few try out for these positions but none of them have been accept yet. We will be using teamspeak 3 for communication. If you could join a guild called Grey ravens it would be prefered because they own the server we will be using. http://greyravens.enjin.com/ is the link Please either contact myself in game (EZsage) or the teams designator caller pimaster1 or leave a comment below with the following information:

In game name:

position appling for:

top champs for role:

time avaliable:

reasons for wanting to join:

reason you should be accepted:

ADC: EZsage

MID:

TOP: Pimaster1

JUNGLE: Newtonian

SUPPORT:

yes I am keeping this short and sweet because there will be several games til I make my decision and I will try out as many as possible

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jungledudebroguy

11-10-2012

The jungle role has been filled by Newtonian