This is why NUNU is broken

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vermeul

06-29-2013

Went from silver 4 to gold V in less then 3 days

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19236547

nerf nunu please even i know hes OP

http://www.twitch.tv/vermeul

TeknoWizard

06-29-2013

Nunu has always been a massive tool. Trust me, he was worse in season 2, when he would rush Oracle's as his first item and just deny wards the entire game.

Draciusen

06-29-2013

At least make his Ice Blast a skillshot or something.

The Lonely Ward

06-29-2013

He's not OP he's just a very viable jungler, and completely dependant on his teamates. Think about it if he fights you 1 v 1 he uses his ice ball, and then maybe his ulti ( which is easily dodged ) but after that hes useless until the next iceball, all he can do is iceball and basic attack. he's not strong 1 v 1 , and completely dependant on teamates

MtMs Lolicon

06-29-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...7#post39272917

Share your tips and tricks here to go against him, Lonely Ward.

Achallies

06-29-2013

Not broken you played nunu well enough to climb to gold congrats bro!

I've counter jungled nunu before with fiddlesticks he literally didn't get a single blue or red I stole all of it, it's the player not the champion, although I do agree that nunu is very powerful in jungle, if you don't play him properly you will lose.

maxy max max

06-29-2013

lol 11 wins 0 losses

Vermeul

06-29-2013

i will be streaming my march from gold to plat tomorrow NUNU OP

Surfbeetle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2013

The thing is, nerfing nunu is actually really hard. Even if they nerf the damage on consume it wont matter because he can just combo it with smite to steal early enemy buffs and shut down the opposing jungler.

Blessed Raven

06-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lonely Ward View Post
He's not OP he's just a very viable jungler, and completely dependant on his teamates. Think about it if he fights you 1 v 1 he uses his ice ball, and then maybe his ulti ( which is easily dodged ) but after that hes useless until the next iceball, all he can do is iceball and basic attack. he's not strong 1 v 1 , and completely dependant on teamates
Useless until next iceball? You realize with runes and masteris I have max cooldowns at like 7 minutes right? Nunu is OP stop defending him. Nunu players and non nunu players know it