AD carry itemization

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

urmamasllama

11-09-2012

first problem i see is that lightbringer is fairly weak simplest fix i can see is changing its build path replacing longbow with zeal.

sanguine blade could use a buff. i'd reccomend lower the stacks to ramp up or possibly having spells add to the ramp up.

entropy. it has a lot of great potential but its way too expensive for what it does and the active it not really worth it currently. i would like to see the cost lowered possibly change out the BF sword. but most importantly the active needs to be redone if not just removed to make way for buffing the item's passives

AldrickExGladius

11-09-2012

Lightbringer is very situational, maybe a little expensive.

I agree with the Sanguine Blade, and the fact that it is a little pricey as you have to put off building other things if you want the damage/lifesteal.

I kind of like Entropy. The true damage is great. Does anyone know if the true damage stacks on top of the previous hit? Say for Yi or Fiora and their attack speed boosts which allows many attacks in those 5 seconds.

urmamasllama

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AldrickExGladius View Post
Lightbringer is very situational, maybe a little expensive.

I agree with the Sanguine Blade, and the fact that it is a little pricey as you have to put off building other things if you want the damage/lifesteal.

I kind of like Entropy. The true damage is great. Does anyone know if the true damage stacks on top of the previous hit? Say for Yi or Fiora and their attack speed boosts which allows many attacks in those 5 seconds.
entropy damage does not stack. its active is basically redbuff. which is well and good except there really isn't much use for redbuff on the map i can't even remember the last time i saw someone buy entropy because mallet is just better. even on a carry

FluffyNeko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

I agree with the Sanguine Blade buff.

Even on casters like Talon it is better just to go Vamp Scepter -> Inf Edge instead of Sanguine Blade.

FDru

11-09-2012

Lightbringer and Sanguine Blade are OP and need no buffs.

Entropy actually does suck. It's not specialized enough, and I see no reason to buy it on anybody currently. If you want HP and a slow you will go for FM, and it's better at it. If you want AD you'll definitely want to go straight for IE. They could remove all the HP components so it's just a DPS item but keep the active, or something like that. Having something to shoot for after IE that can give a little bit of utility but still provide good DPS would be nice.

HaIfhearted

11-09-2012

I suspect that Lightbringer will get removed in the future.

Nome doesn't seem to like "dumb" vision where there is no decision making or counterplay involved.
It's probably why Sweepers passive is getting removed next patch.

We'll probably get the TT lantern as a replacement for Lightbringer.

DiscworldDeath

11-10-2012

TT Lantern is unlikely to make the cross, what with building out of Madred's, and when Nome first inquired as to a Wriggle's equivalent, the agreement was a super cheap AD/armour/lifesteal item will give bruisers all that they want, and they need no help.

He said something about Lightbringer, don't recall what it was.

doombotMECHA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmamasllama View Post
first problem i see is that lightbringer is fairly weak simplest fix i can see is changing its build path replacing longbow with zeal.

sanguine blade could use a buff. i'd reccomend lower the stacks to ramp up or possibly having spells add to the ramp up.

entropy. it has a lot of great potential but its way too expensive for what it does and the active it not really worth it currently. i would like to see the cost lowered possibly change out the BF sword. but most importantly the active needs to be redone if not just removed to make way for buffing the item's passives
what's funny is that off dominion (NTT and proving grounds) I've heard that sanguine is the best sustain item out there, so buffing it for dom would make ad carries crazy in those game modes (mostly TT tho)

Tempestphile

11-10-2012

Sanguine blade buff would turn things like Fiora and Yi into a super autoattacking healing monster

urmamasllama

11-10-2012

hey did i say anywhere that i wanted its actual stats buffed? no. that would be stupid op i want its ramp up bufffed either in number of stacks needed or allowing spells to ramp it up

i also want to say that on paper entropy is a decent item but it's way too expensive to be worth getting on dominion. it's nearly half of the gold you'll earn in an average game unless you're bot and since it's not IE which is what carries need to carry its not going to take priority

also i doubt buffing sanguine would push yi and fiora in to op territory given they aren't exactly strong right now