Amazing Akali Fan-Art I Drew Myself All Alone

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daldrez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

This is an amazing Akali fan-art that I drew myself! When I drew this amazing Akali fan-art I drew by myself, I knew immediately that I would love it so much that I would want to buy it from whoever made it! So I knew that there must be other people similarly inclined to do so so I posted it here for you all to love! Love it! I am allowing you to love this!

Jayhugidge

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

The subtle use of light really contrasts with the horrors that are her life. Look at her horribly mottled hand, bloody and twisted flesh and metal painfully protruding from her skin. Her feet are frayed and torn, and the only sign I see that they are "feet" are their location on the end of her legs, which she has put in the "poop Squat" position. And, through all of this, two happy eyes, and a mask covering a face saying something like:
OH GOD WHY? WHY WOULD A KIND AND LOVING GOD CREATE SOMETHING LIKE ME
I give it a B+
Edit: Her breasts are nice too!

Frost Archer

11-09-2012

well, that completely killed my.... you know what never mind. Title is far too misleading XP

ZaQis1337

11-10-2012

nice bewbies i get pls more for my alone time hehehehe

Daldrez

11-10-2012

Can you people please start critiquing it more? I feel that art of this magnitude deserves more than your perverted sniveling.