Woolet's Witchcap change

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpiralinISqwerty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

The movement speed boost perfected so many mages that have 300 movement speed.

Snoop Nome

Game Designer

11-11-2012
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerGerald View Post
So you're telling me that an item that people only ever buy to combat stealth champions, has a movement speed boost that almost every mage needs?

You're also telling me, that people who play stealth champs are veen more screwed on the new TT now, because I imagine several mages will buy the hextech sweeper for its movement speed boost...
I'm telling you that if you only bought Hextech Sweeper vs. stealth champions, you should up your game.
I'm also telling you that people who played stealth champions vs. players who didn't buy Hextech Sweeper need to play against better players!

HerpaDerpaLands

11-11-2012

wait, woolets? isn't it wooglets?

HerbaNoctis

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerGerald View Post
So you're telling me that an item that people only ever buy to combat stealth champions, has a movement speed boost that almost every mage needs?

You're also telling me, that people who play stealth champs are veen more screwed on the new TT now, because I imagine several mages will buy the hextech sweeper for its movement speed boost...
Do you only buy a Grez's when there's a stealth champion? If you do, that's not really right. With the lack of wards for vision on TT, the stealth reveal from both Grez's and Sweeper in addition to the spell reveal is really good on just about every champion on TT. Vision does a fairly good job of making you much safer against mobile champions, and mobility is king on TT.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
The movement speed is on Hextech Sweeper now!
oh lawdy

Para

11-11-2012

Quote:
I'm telling you that if you only bought Hextech Sweeper vs. stealth champions, you should up your game.
I'm also telling you that people who played stealth champions vs. players who didn't buy Hextech Sweeper need to play against better players!
I'm a little disappointed that Hextech is losing its most wonderful passive. Will this item change affect dominion as well?

Would we see that passive moved onto another item?

Murder Duck

11-11-2012

Quote:
I think you're missing his concern that an item that is strong against stealth also has a movement speed buff. The response "play better n00b!" isn't really valid feedback for balance issues.

mzhades

11-11-2012

this change makes me sad, because it felt so rewarding to rush WWC...

Taiack

11-11-2012

every person in every TT game SHOULD have either lantern or sweeper, theres just no way around it.

Iliketurtle

11-11-2012

ginger is right hater are hating