Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Woolet's Witchcap change

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpiralinISqwerty

Senior Member

11-11-2012

The movement speed boost perfected so many mages that have 300 movement speed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

George W Nome

Game Designer

11-11-2012

Quote:
GingerGerald:
So you're telling me that an item that people only ever buy to combat stealth champions, has a movement speed boost that almost every mage needs?

You're also telling me, that people who play stealth champs are veen more screwed on the new TT now, because I imagine several mages will buy the hextech sweeper for its movement speed boost...

I'm telling you that if you only bought Hextech Sweeper vs. stealth champions, you should up your game.
I'm also telling you that people who played stealth champions vs. players who didn't buy Hextech Sweeper need to play against better players!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HerpaDerpaLands

Junior Member

11-11-2012

wait, woolets? isn't it wooglets?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HerbaNoctis

Senior Member

11-11-2012

Quote:
GingerGerald:
So you're telling me that an item that people only ever buy to combat stealth champions, has a movement speed boost that almost every mage needs?

You're also telling me, that people who play stealth champs are veen more screwed on the new TT now, because I imagine several mages will buy the hextech sweeper for its movement speed boost...

Do you only buy a Grez's when there's a stealth champion? If you do, that's not really right. With the lack of wards for vision on TT, the stealth reveal from both Grez's and Sweeper in addition to the spell reveal is really good on just about every champion on TT. Vision does a fairly good job of making you much safer against mobile champions, and mobility is king on TT.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Axil

Recruiter

11-11-2012

Quote:
RiotNome:
The movement speed is on Hextech Sweeper now!

oh lawdy


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Para

Senior Member

11-11-2012

Quote:
RiotNome:
I'm telling you that if you only bought Hextech Sweeper vs. stealth champions, you should up your game.
I'm also telling you that people who played stealth champions vs. players who didn't buy Hextech Sweeper need to play against better players!

I'm a little disappointed that Hextech is losing its most wonderful passive. Will this item change affect dominion as well?

Would we see that passive moved onto another item?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Murder Duck

Member

11-11-2012

Quote:
RiotNome:
I'm telling you that if you only bought Hextech Sweeper vs. stealth champions, you should up your game.
I'm also telling you that people who played stealth champions vs. players who didn't buy Hextech Sweeper need to play against better players!


I think you're missing his concern that an item that is strong against stealth also has a movement speed buff. The response "play better n00b!" isn't really valid feedback for balance issues.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mzhades

Member

11-11-2012

this change makes me sad, because it felt so rewarding to rush WWC...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Taiack

Junior Member

11-11-2012

every person in every TT game SHOULD have either lantern or sweeper, theres just no way around it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iliketurtle

Senior Member

11-11-2012

ginger is right hater are hating


123