Find Reports against you

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadogi

11-09-2012

Recently I've seen several threads in which people were sent a report card after a ban that not only showed the game in question, but also reports from previous games. I was wondering if there was a way to see reports made against you without having first been banned and sent the official report card.

I'm not afraid of being banned, just curious if anyone has reported me for anything.

Thanks!

mambawarrior0

11-09-2012

Sadly, no.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

11-09-2012

It shows the games in question. A ban isn't for a single game, it's for a pattern of toxicity. Tribunal cases are a selection of the games they were reported in, and only if the verdict is 'punish' will those games be sent in the form of a reform card.

To answer your question directly and elaborate a bit more: No, you cannot find out who/how often you were reported. Part of this is privacy issues/integrity of the Tribunal, part is that it would do negligible good but significant harm. At best, you go 'oh hey, I was reported X times, neat.' At it's worst, you have players who have nothing to worry about wrt the Tribunal, 'model citizens' who get falsely reported, panicking over said reports. This has the potential to put way more stress than necessary on those that the Tribunal is there to serve, while not actually doing much/anything at all to actually improve the community.