Why Ionick Spark Why??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Le KEKetier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Why are you removing Ionick Spark,it was my best troll item

axesandspears

11-10-2012

Ionic Spark is a great and balanced item on its own merits; however, the item is suboptimal in virtually every build path because its stats are better itemized from other sources. Ionic Spark would need to be reworked into a much larger item in order to be optimal in any build.

I personally like the item, but it doesn't currently fit.

Nykidemus

11-10-2012

Most on-hit items have always been weaker than an AD build. They're very slowly starting to find their place as the individual damage item in a bruiser or tank build though, and that's totally cool.

Sadly, Ionic Spark is insufficient as a farming item, as most champs will get just as much utility out of either more AD, or a Sunfire.

It's unfortunate, I'd love to see Ionic Spark be decent, but it would have to be buffed quite a bit.

tralfalmadorian

11-11-2012

forget the on hit critters
split pushing shen + ionic spark = op

CowMeat

11-11-2012

Cool item that works on certain characters. Riot is making a mistake removing it.

Ruka Urushibara

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

You know, tiamats would probably be better for your purposes, except for the fact that it has no defensive stats.

Sonic Nova

11-11-2012

I'm going to post this on this thread too, but I believe Riot should have a poll to find out if the community wants to keep (and possibly buff) Ionic Spark or not. I personally like the item myself.

Agent Pwnage

11-11-2012

Its not a troll item, i build it on Draven, he does it all.

Furionthion

11-12-2012

I use Ionic Spark with AS Lulu. I love the visual. I don't even care it if does anything more that what it does now.Why remove a thing just for the sake of removing it? It people want to use then let us or buff it. But I agree don't remove it.

Peligrad

11-12-2012

They are reworking the Tiamat to be that niche passive wave clearing item.

The ionic spark was really just not a very good item.

It was easy to abuse at low ELO but not used at all at high elo except on a few already problematic champions (looking at you Shen).