The Trials of Valoran ( Mage Competition / Semi-open RP )

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neroth

11-30-2012

((bump))

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

Arixus grit his teeth as he crawled through the tiny tunnel his creature had spent ages digging for him. It was cramped, muggy and awful, leaving his generally well kept hair a mess and his fine clothing soaked with both sweat and soil. It hadn't helped that once his creature had finished the tiny tunnel, it had seen fit to explode onto him. Being mostly covered in blood red paint made him look the part of a psychotic artist, which his viciously displeased attitude aided.

"Get out more", they said. "See the world", they said. "Go find inspiration", they said. Every bloody commission is more tedious than the last. Those were the words that seethed through his mind while he crawled, on his hands and knees, through the cramped tunnel. "Maybe you should take part in that tournament for mages, it'll inspire you to paint me a good new scene. Mehmehmeh I'm a nobleman do as I say." Cretin. Couldn't have told me about it BEFORE the deadline for entrants.

While he tended not to be a bitter man, Arixus could certainly complain like one, even if he hadn't uttered a word. Nevertheless, when he finally reached the end of the make-shift tunnel and moved to enter the grounds properly, he had to paint into being a hulking primate to tear his way to the surface. It too promptly exploded in a gush of blood red paint onto him. As he pulled himself into the arena, he must have looked as though he'd just murdered dozens to get here.

Luckily, he knew how angry he looked and how ready to fight for his place he appeared. He extended a hand to the nearest officious looking individual and demanded an Accelerator with nothing more than a grunt. Upon receiving one, his next demand was direction to get to where he needed to be. they came quickly. He wasn't overly fond of the tactic he used, but it got him what he needed, while he strode into the room with the rest of the participants, looking anything but happy to be there.

Neroth

12-03-2012

((bump))

Munchlord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

((This still open for signups?))

Neroth

12-12-2012

((bump again))