The Trials of Valoran ( Mage Competition / Semi-open RP )

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

11-10-2012

Morgana arrives, eying the other contestants as she paces back and forth.

Ask the Walker

11-10-2012

Kassadin floats in showing no expression at all

Ask the Herald

11-11-2012

{{ I'm thinking that there will be between 8 - 12 positions open. }}

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

(( Question - how large is the Mana Accelerator, what is its shape, etc.? Also, collosseum size? ))

"Well, it was certainly a stretch to say that it'd be something like this, but look how it all turned out, Lutecia. It doesn't look like a League-endorsed thing, so might as well step up for a change."

All of that was spoken by the blue-haired mage, standing at the entrance to the preparation room and hearing the crowd that has gathered. There wasn't anyone in particular he spoke to, but apparently, the answers somehow came. Dressed in white and blue, his long cerulean muffler hid his mischievous smile just as well as his coat hid the numerous belt pouches and a pair of swords at his hip. In his hands, he held a large, decorated tome.

There were certainly quite a few familiar faces here - apparently, the Champions did not miss this strange appearance either. It was the rarest occasion, seeing fabled ones like Kassadin or Xerath not through the eye of a Summoner's Orb or a visiopathic broadcast, but live and within hands reach. Eredale had always wanted to speak out to them; but at the same time, this was a competition, and so he remained silent. Not for long though, as his non-present collocutor replied to him.

The mage nodded. "True. Infamous as I may be, it's time to remind Valoran of my existence." He stepped through the prep room door the next second, and began familiarizing himself with the rules.

Some of those regulations were quite uncommon for a mage's competition. Sure, he could handle being relieved of a piece or two of his gear, as long as he had the most important things; same went for the magic limitations, which most definitely were to exclude Rune Magic. He didn't have anyone external to assist him, and he absolutely was not going to leave the premises without victory. The Mana Accelerator handled to him made him grin for a moment as he held it in his other hand. But the most intriguing of rules was... "...Disabling and disqualifying are acceptable, eh." The mage threw another sweeping look around the waiting room, checking the potential threats of the contestants. "So basically, anything goes as long as it's not a sure kill then. Good. I had already thought that this was a puzzle game. Prepare, Lutecia - it may not be a deathmatch, but not a cakewalk either."

muggtonp

11-11-2012

((Could Cruciatus get a spot in this here RP? My interest has been piqued.))

Ask the Herald

11-11-2012

{{Sure. Just post with Cruciatus showing up. }}

Jaykoboy

11-11-2012

((Did you know that my first profile is the only profile on all of Shurelia that has the name Ivan in it? Anyways, I'd like to enter him, if the Herald doesn't have any problems with it.))

Ask Morgana FA

11-11-2012

((guys...try to keep OOC comments here))

muggtonp

11-11-2012

Cruciatus, upon hearing of this mage competition, travels to the arena. He slides onto the colosseum grounds, eyeing his competition.

Ebonmaw Dragon

11-12-2012

A lizardman arrives in the place, he was wearing red robes. Sergen was not really interested in that competition, but someone convinced him to participate anyway. The lizard looked around, a lot of mages were there. What most caught his attention, was the rule of the "Mana Accelerators" ... what if all this was just an experiment of Viktor?

1234567 ... 8