Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Season 3 Items Compilation

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lostshard

11-09-2012

Added new information on QSS

Quote:
Xypherous:
We're doing a change (or a bugfix, depending on your point of view) on both Warwick and Malzahar. Their ultimates will be treated like leashes... because they kind of are. (You can't QSS leashes. You can only break them via distance.)

What this means is that QSS will break the stunning effect on you but until you get out of range of them, it won't cancel the damage and other effects these characters will be doing. Malzahar will get his full Nether Grasp until they break the leash and Warwick typically gets 2 (maybe 3) more swipes before the target walks away.

Quote:
Xypherous:
"Remove" in that he won't get the swap? Yes. Remove as in Urgot doesn't get 120 armor and magic resistance for 5 seconds? No.

Lostshard

11-10-2012

Added more confirmed items

Quote:
Xypherous:
Armor / HP?

The items that currently service Armor/HP are:

Locket of the Glorious Parrot err.. Solari.
Aegis of the Legion
Sunfire Cape
Randuin's Omen

Locket of the Iron Solari is getting slightly better in Season 3 - while it loses a bit from the Heart of Gold removal, it has gained CDR and a lot more health than before at roughly the same cost as before.

It's also not saddled to Emblem of Valor, otherwise known as: "Why do you hate me and force me to build an irrelevant item to me - You are so hard to build because whenever I build you, it is the wrong time."

Quote:
Xypherous:
A simple ruby crystal. You'll probably get the other components first.

Morphìne

11-10-2012

Nice work with this compilation! .

Cerebralbore101

11-10-2012

HOG is gone? YEEESSSS!!! I'm so tired of tanks building that item, and getting free gold. Only the support should be able to get free gold. Also no more tanky junglers abusing HOG + Philosopher's for OP gold gain in the jungle. Damage dealing junglers will see a revival for sure!!!

Lostshard

11-10-2012

Added information about Advanced item for tanks built from sheen

Quote:
Xypherous:
Assuming you're running into a team that's purely physical damage - Thornmail/Sunfire Cape becomes the highest source of DPS for a tank. If you're a mana based tank, there's always the possibility of getting a Sheen and upgrading it to the Tank version of Sheen.

Shattered Light

11-10-2012

Xyph or Morello said the regrowth pend and fairie charm will have significantly reduced prices because they are removing the meki pendant and rejuvination beads.

Samurai047

11-10-2012

Quote:
Misterpigs:
i think thornmail is getting removed/remade as well

Don't know why, it's pretty easy to counter with lifesteal or not attack that target.

Udajit

11-10-2012

Bump for Riot to sticky this.

Lostshard

11-10-2012

Quote:
Shattered Light:
Xyph or Morello said the regrowth pend and fairie charm will have significantly reduced prices because they are removing the meki pendant and rejuvination beads.

Good catch... updated list... sleep deprivation is catching up :P

Lostshard

11-10-2012

Added 3rd unnamed item

Quote:
Xypherous:

There is an item that gives 100% attack speed.

For a very very short time.