Ideas for Support Items

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fluconazol

11-09-2012

First of all, I know this is not the right place to post this, but I don't play on NA...

I was thinking on some ideas for support items, I don't know if there is even a remote possibility of one of these being used on season 3, but I've thought about some items that would make the support role more interesting.

Item 1: (400g): Ward Bag (can stack up to 10 wards): For every 10 wards bought, you receive 50 health, 5 armor and 5 magic resist. -> You'd receive less stats than if you'd buy basic itens, but that would make supports able to tank.

The 5 next itens would be all the gp10 itens that could be upgraded into 2 forms, one as aura and another as an active:

1. Philosopher Stone: Upgrade to Shurelya or a Global HP/Mana regen Aura (ofc a weak aura)

2. Avarice Blade: Chance to attack damage and upgrade to Zeke Herald (only the aura) or an active stun.

3. Kages: Upgrade to Will of Power (only the aura) or an active damage (like DFG, but does not stack with AP and only has the active, that way support would be able to deal damage but would not be op).

4. Heart of Gold: Upgrade to something like Soul Shroud, but good or an active aoe heal.

5. Cloth armor+Cloak: Upgrade to aegis (only the aura) or an active shield.

That way, support would buy boots, the ward bag and could still use 10 items made to himself or even buy some other item aswell..
All items would be cheap but without good stats for himself in other to make it not good on another role than support. (Example: Will of Power only giving the aura, but costing like 1.5k)

Just ideas, but what do you think?

Nidilen

11-09-2012

Hey AntGorg

These items you have here are some great concepts, and potential things that have been looking at in season 3. I particularly like the idea about a global aura, but that might be a bit OP still XD.

The place I would suggest posting these ideas would be in the item discussion, as it is more oriented towards people looking at items!
Link: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...isplay.php?f=5

But I love how you actually are looking at ways to improve the game! Keep it up!

Happy Summoning

~Nidilen

Fluconazol

11-09-2012

As I said, I don't play on NA so I don't have an account with lvl 5+...
Where I play I believe it will not be seen seriously.

The global aura might be OP, but if you make it heals for the same as phi costing the double w/o the gp10, it might be only good.

Kyrie Friegraf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntGorg View Post
As I said, I don't play on NA so I don't have an account with lvl 5+...
Where I play I believe it will not be seen seriously.
The ones who do care won't be the ones that post; Rioters won't post in every thread they are interested in, but they will take note of truly good ideas.