Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Played Annie, getting better now what

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS134793e5f3c35e84c7d25

11-10-2012

Quote:
KingSilas:
^ sorry, I feel like this just just terrible advice... why would you charge your stun with a high CD ability as apposed to her W which you can actually use in lane at lvl 1?

And why would you recommend practicing a build with absolutely no pvp application?

let me resay what i said so maybe you understand it. calling me out like that is snobbish at best.

I am suggesting this weeks free AD carries corkie and caitlyn. But the guy said he mastered annie and at which point you try new builds for fun on the champ, I am not suggesting it against humans, but against bots ad annie works and is fun. It only works against bots in a bot game if you are skilled which I doubt you are.

Fs Son0fSilas

11-10-2012

Quote:
Damein Sandow:
It only works against bots in a bot game if you are skilled which I doubt you are.

Ignoring the fact that that is rude, unprovoked, and "snobbish"..... For someone who has been upset by "personal attacks" and "being called out", you are readily prepaired to be the one doing the calling out....

Practice what you preach, sir. I've just lost respect for anything you have to say.

Rav Abaddon

11-10-2012

Damein, Silas, get a room.

Nidilen had some good suggestions. If you're looking to add a champion to your permanent roster, however, I would get one of the cheaper ones (Ashe, Sivir, Tristana) rather than a 4800/6300 IP choice just because you'll have more time with them, whether to decide you want to keep them or not.

Ashe has the cleanest autoattack animation for last hitting and the best kit geared towards learning things. If you want to upgrade from there, Vayne best takes advantage of your basic AD skills of all the carry champions except maybe Kog'Maw.

chaser676

11-10-2012

Damein still trolling I see.

Op, take another look at alistar, don't be intimidated by his difficulty. He's the second most banned champ in the game; He brings crazy cc to any fight

Fs Son0fSilas

11-10-2012

^ I think the only support with more CC is Leona

And he comes out of the jungle at level 2 with an almost gaurenteed kill for the lane he ganks.

mambawarrior0

11-10-2012

Quote:
KingSilas:
^ I think the only support with more CC is Leona

And he comes out of the jungle at level 2 with an almost gaurenteed kill for the lane he ganks.

Nautilus is a fairly underrated support, and he has 4 different ways to CC, which can all be chained somewhat decently.

ProAsMe

11-10-2012

Hi

dehunter456

11-10-2012

Quote:
Torpidbunny:
Ty for the help guys!
I managed to get Tristina for free (fb thing), so i saved about 1350ip. Do you guys reccomend playing a support? if so who is a good easy to learn support

I like Lulu since you can turn ganks around and your ult scares the sh*t out of the other team. If you like an easy to use support who is very cheap, try Soraka. She costs only 450 IP and is very frustrating to lane against due to her heal and silence.

Fs Son0fSilas

11-10-2012

^ not to mention the mana she gives her AD carry

With Corki and Ez she promotes passive poke, allowing them to use their long range to continuosly pick at the enemy hp while remaining sustained.