Played Annie, getting better now what

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Torpidbunny

11-09-2012

So I am kinda getting that hang of annie, and I realized that I wanted to try an AD or AD carry. Who are some basic options other than ayshe

Nidilen

11-09-2012

Hey Torpidbunny

Well I am glad to hear you had some fun with annie! Now trying to move on to some ADC's can be fun (Attack Damage Carries). The options this week for free champions that would be ADC's would be Caitlyn or Corki.

The great thing about this free week is caitlyn is one of the better ADC's to get used to before trying the other ones out. This is due to her longer ranged and good escape mechanics, though the E ability (the net) is harder to learn!

So if you want to try ADC's, this week would be one of the better ones to do so! But if you choose to try it on a different week, then I would suggest trying out Sivir or Tristana!

Also if you didnt know you can get Tristana for free by Liking the League of Legends Facebook page!
Link: https://www.facebook.com/leagueoflegends

Tristana is also another champion with longer range, so she is decent to learn aswell (plus with the facebook thing, you get a free skin!)

If you have any more questions about ADC's then just feel free to ask.

Happy Summoning!
~Nidilen

IS134793e5f3c35e84c7d25

11-09-2012

I am suggesting this weeks free AD carries corkie and caitlyn. But the guy said he mastered annie and at which point you try new builds for fun on the champ, I am not suggesting it against humans, but against bots ad annie works and is fun. It only works against bots in a bot game if you are skilled which I doubt you are.

Fs Son0fSilas

11-09-2012

^ sorry, I feel like this just just terrible advice... why would you charge your stun with a high CD ability as apposed to her W which you can actually use in lane at lvl 1?

And why would you recommend practicing a build with absolutely no pvp application?

EDIT
Should point out that he has since edited his to post to exclude his terrible advice (charging her passive in the spawn with a 16 second CD non-offesive spell), with just bad advice (continuing to play AD Annie which a waste of time and a troll build).

Torpidbunny

11-09-2012

Ty for the help guys!
I managed to get Tristina for free (fb thing), so i saved about 1350ip. Do you guys reccomend playing a support? if so who is a good easy to learn support

mambawarrior0

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torpidbunny View Post
Ty for the help guys!
I managed to get Tristina for free (fb thing), so i saved about 1350ip. Do you guys reccomend playing a support? if so who is a good easy to learn support
As a matter of fact, there is a free support too (Youtube, not FB.)
This is Alistar, and he has tons of CC and an AoE heal. I suggest giving him a try.

Torpidbunny

11-09-2012

I got him too, do you reccomend sona or Soroka?
Also Alistars difficulty is pretty high. I just started this game a week ago

mambawarrior0

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torpidbunny View Post
I got him too, do you reccomend sona or Soroka?
Also Alistars difficulty is pretty high. I just started this game a week ago
Soraka
In addition to being FAR cheaper, she is also easier to learn and play effectively.

Magus Crow

11-09-2012

The problem with non-tank supports at lower summoner levels is that most people dont know what to do with them on their team. Champs like Soraka and Sona require a bit more team coordination than is really available there and both squish if you so much as get looked at.

Soraka Goes Mid

11-10-2012

Sona is a GREAT support, and actually not that difficult to learn, although Soraka is also good at lower levels (at higher levels she'll get focused really hard, and she has no escape mechanism at all--at least Sona has a movement speed boost and her ult which stuns people). Taric is a really good tanky support who isn't too difficult to learn, although it takes practice and coordination with your ADC to figure out when to land his stun.