Girl looking for teammates!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vicious Mistress

11-11-2012

I'm a girl as well and would be interested in playing. I know alot of the guys posting are like who cares if ur a girl blah blah but its just nice to have girls to play with so im all for it. Im just about having fun and kicking butt is the plus to it all haha my names Vicious Mistress as you can see. Feel free to add me i main annie mid but can play other mids and i do adc (mainly Miss fortune, but working on vayne and ezreal) then i can do any support really. as for solo top and jungle im okay but not the best

Dictatorforlife

11-11-2012

Guy In Real Life. Move on folks, move on.

Mirai Lotus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by closeyoureyes16 View Post
Hi there, I am looking for people to form a team with, I already have myself and a friend so are looking for 3 others. I main Fiora solo top but also play jaangle and adc. I'm looking for guys as well as girls but you have to be nice because I'm sick of the usual **** that I get for being a girl. If you don't want to join my team because I'm a girl, then fine I'll pawn you as an opponent! ;3

So reply to this if you are keen <3

Thanks!
Dont give us girls a bad name.. "Girl looking for teamamtes"

DicDastardly

11-12-2012

Please don't pawn me. D:

zGuaripolo

11-12-2012

The Kitchen

Kisuke Urahara

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

OH god all these the kitchen jokes how bout you go to the kitchen for once jesus its not hard to cook something

Square

12-10-2012

Are we talking a ranked team or just normals?

Shadowed Ruby

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xFade Luffy HD View Post
OH god all these the kitchen jokes how bout you go to the kitchen for once jesus its not hard to cook something
Shhh! Mantain the illusion that it's difficult and get special stuff for cooking meals.

izuul

12-10-2012

**** or gtfo *****

izuul

12-10-2012

If i can pontificate a bit, for your edification, one of the rules of the internet is "there are no girls on the internet". This rules do not mean what you think it means.

In real life, people like you for being a girl. they want to have *** with you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, or that your smart or clever. On the internet, we do not have the chance to have *** with you. This means that your advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You do not get a bonus in conversation because i would like to have *** with you.

When you make a post like "hurr durr I am a girl" you are begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid or too stupid to say anything interesting without it. You have forgotten the rules, there are no girls on the internet.

The only exception to this rule, the only way to get your "girlness" back on the internet, is to post your boobs. This is, and should be, disregarding for you, an admission that the only thing interesting about you is your naked body.

TLDR: post your boobs or GET THE **** OUT