Girl looking for teammates!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

User Invalid

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmgr4y View Post
Why is it only the females who draw attention to their gender? I've never seen a guy come on here looking for a team saying, "hey i'm a fat hairy man from the country who wants to rub butter on me?"

I swear its like 8 times a day that some girl comes on here like anyone cares about your gender. Learn to play the game well and you'll get people to add you regardless of balls or boobs.

Deal with the fact you're not special at all because you're a female.
i jus LOL'ed .

Onyx of Darkness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

I'm happy to team up, but I'm also an Aussie, so there could be time difference problems. You can add me anyways if ya want

Nickpws

11-10-2012

Ech, I'd join in But i main mid and ADC. Seems like you got those roles covered. Also, Just a heads up, No-one but the sexists give a **** if you are a girl. We only look at your skill.

Edit:... How the hecarim do i have more wins and takedowns then you when i'm 5 levels lower?

Edit 2: ... You ****ing solo champ. Get a grip of yourself and start learning other ones.

Edit 3: Ya know what? I dont even WANT to be on your team. You. Suck.

CyanShock

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

-I'm generally a pretty laid back player and I play to have fun but I do take the game seriously. I have Skype if you prefer to use voice chat. Time zone is GMT -7 (arizona). I am currently I college so school takes priority but I am still typically on league 2-4 nights a week. Add me in game if you're interested in what I have to offer.
-Also, I own every champion as of Elise if it matters.

Here's a list of the roles in order of my best to least and champions I am relatively skilled with in each.

Primary Role: Solo Top
(good) -Garen, Dr Mundo, Riven
(used to be good/haven't played in a while) -Mordekaiser, Akali, Rammus, Gangplank
(learning) -Fiora, Irelia

Secondary Role: Solo Mid
(good) -Brand, Morgana
(used to be good/haven't played in a while) -Akali, Caitlyn, Vladimir
(learning) -Ahri, Syndra

Tertiary Role: Support
(good) -Soraka, Karma
(used to be good/havent played in a while) -Morgana, Sona, Nidalee
(learning) -Alistar, Blitzcrank

Fourth Role: Jungler
(used to be good/haven't played in a while) -Warwick, Tryndamere, Nunu, Nocturne

Fifth Role: ADC
(used to be good/haven't played in a while) -Ashe, Caitlyn, Graves

Nezo

11-10-2012

Shouldn't this be in the clans forum?

Ikoozdog

11-10-2012

I mid with diana, not to shabby, or I can top with yorick or bot with malph or any tank. Lvl 30 summoner also. I gots honorable opponent so you knows im nice

Baloo18

11-10-2012

>http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...splay.php?f=23
Learn how to use a forum correctly.

Baloo18

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solany View Post
If the title was "Guy looking for teammates", would anyone accuse him of trying to get attention on his gender? -_-"
Yes.

NiceDynamite

11-10-2012

This forums is filled with desperate boys looking for female attention. oh lawdy.

Skury420

11-10-2012

Check out www.fever-clan.com theres some women in the clan, that play league.