Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Girl looking for teammates!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

closeyoureyes16

11-09-2012

Hi there, I am looking for people to form a team with, I already have myself and a friend so are looking for 3 others. I main Fiora solo top but also play jaangle and adc. I'm looking for guys as well as girls but you have to be nice because I'm sick of the usual **** that I get for being a girl. If you don't want to join my team because I'm a girl, then fine I'll pawn you as an opponent! ;3

So reply to this if you are keen <3

Thanks!

LawLqq

11-09-2012

May be interested. I main. Mid but can adc and support a little. ign is lawlqq. Lmk

SquarePeg

11-09-2012

**** or gtfo

Azerax53

11-09-2012

I'm looking to be part of a team i'm level 24 almost 25 and am working on getting to level 30 as soon as i can. I play a lot of mid, using Kassadin, Mordekaiser and Talon. I top very well with Mordekaiser and darius as well. I also have experience ADC using Varus, Ezreal and talon. And i'm working on my jungling skills with Olaf and Darius.

I Love Slurpees

11-09-2012

"Attention ******* looking for teammates!"

Fixed your thread name. We don't care if you're a female stop trying to get attention

Chizzly Bear

11-09-2012

girls 0_o

Sinevera

11-09-2012

hey! I know your feel i am also a girl. I play support so if you need one just ask =)

closeyoureyes16

11-09-2012

I only said girl so that people like you who troll on us girls won't wanna join

SacredWinds

11-09-2012

Quote:
closeyoureyes16:
Hi there, I am looking for people to form a team with, I already have myself and a friend so are looking for 3 others. I main Fiora solo top but also play jaangle and adc. I'm looking for guys as well as girls but you have to be nice because I'm sick of the usual **** that I get for being a girl. If you don't want to join my team because I'm a girl, then fine I'll pawn you as an opponent! ;3

So reply to this if you are keen <3

Thanks!

I can play any role, and I am looking for any teammates. message me

SacredWinds

BigPhill

11-09-2012

I main Jungle also looking for a team ign is BigPhill
Add me and let's play