why was I banned? lol

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dreamspitter

Recruiter

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by badase View Post
Are you insulting my grammer? Sorry im new to America im Mexican.
Welcome to America!

=D

That aside, it's better than some native speakers on this forum, claiming they're not "bi-ist" and can see things from both sides, whilst claiming those permabanned should have a full refund of cash spent on their account.

AscKevinDaBeast

11-09-2012

you're rude dude.. kind of blantly obvious doesn't matter if they are saying stuff to you, you just don't retaliate with that kind of language.

badase

11-09-2012

Thnx man! We need more positive people like you in the tribunal community!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamspitter View Post
Welcome to America!

=D

That aside, it's better than some native speakers on this forum, claiming they're not "bi-ist" and can see things from both sides, whilst claiming those permabanned should have a full refund of cash spent on their account.

badase

11-09-2012

Please quote or everything you just wrote was empty words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AscKevinDaBeast View Post
you're rude dude.. kind of blantly obvious doesn't matter if they are saying stuff to you, you just don't retaliate with that kind of language.

badase

11-11-2012

In fact those 2 who replied back to my post insulted my intelligence, my honor & dignity. If there were a tribunal justice system for these forums, they should be banned as well. I don't understand why the game's tribunal system gets the freedom to be so strict, versus the forum where people can say whatever offensive/inflammatory thing they wanted.

I was banned for saying "noob" once & "bad" 4 times in game

Versus

Elanorien: insulted my grammar & intelligence.

Tubesteak: called me "rude" "shut yer yap" "too much of a *****." (some kinda curse word) & "jerk."

in the forums.

Elanorien

Recruiter

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by badase View Post
In fact those 2 who replied back to my post insulted my intelligence, my honor & dignity. If there were a tribunal justice system for these forums, they should be banned as well. I don't understand why the game's tribunal system gets the freedom to be so strict, versus the forum where people can say whatever offensive/inflammatory thing they wanted.

I was banned for saying "noob" once & "bad" 4 times in game

Versus

Elanorien: insulted my grammar & intelligence.

Tubesteak: called me "rude" "shut yer yap" "too much of a *****." (some kinda curse word) & "jerk."

in the forums.
Sweetpea, I called you out on your grammar because you had the nerve to insult someone else's style of typing . You reap what you sow. If you'd taken any time to look around these forums more thoroughly, you'd see I'm happy to help those who can communicate and converse in a polite, constructive manner. You'll have to forgive me if I don't extend that patience and courtesy to those who behave poorly.

badase

11-11-2012

I called him out on his offensive language towards me & you insult my intelligence? That is not a style of typing that was offensive language which broke the summoners code. If this were the tribunal he & you would be banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elanorien View Post
Sweetpea, I called you out on your grammar because you had the nerve to insult someone else's style of typing . You reap what you sow. If you'd taken any time to look around these forums more thoroughly, you'd see I'm happy to help those who can communicate and converse in a polite, constructive manner. You'll have to forgive me if I don't extend that patience and courtesy to those who behave poorly.

badase

11-11-2012

& I replied to him with

Im sure by the way you type your a super respectful person in game thnx for banning me ill make a note to never say noob or bad again.

& now your trying to tell me
"you had the nerve to insult someone else's style of typing"

& I'd probably have the nerve to ban him & you if this were tribunal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elanorien View Post

Cuddle Me Tight

11-11-2012

You were banned for being rude and ruining other players' fun. It turns out that the game isn't all about you, and that sometimes, other players try their hardest but they still fail hard. In that cases you should remember that the game isn't all about you and be kind to everybody anyways.

Nathzerim

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

how do i see a review from a ban?