Got perma-ban for no reason. False ban again.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FIexThisMF

11-20-2012

This is my case. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5948695

Each of my games I got one report each from one player. Its not like I got 2-4 reports per game.

Games 1,2 and 5. I did nothing wrong.

Games 3 and 4 I know I did something wrong.

But it shows how people reviewing cases don't read the chat logs. They just press the punish button to get free IP.

This reporting system is so bad.

King of Daventry

11-20-2012

Permabans are audited by riot. Tribunal does not give you your permaban. Yes you could theoretically not be a terrible person and get banned enough by tribunal to warrant an audit but the fact is that when it comes to permabans Riot themselves look through your case and make the final decision.

Blame yourself or God.

EDIT: Also I'm pretty sure Tribunal doesn't give IP anymore.

Anemoneya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

you deserved it. Don't blame tribunal. You were manually banned by riot. I looked at your chat log and you deserved it. Well banned! BYE!

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

obligatory 'seems legit' bellow:

Kinvaras666

11-20-2012

Also, I forgot to ask.

Quote:
Dr. Mundo [All] [00:21:17] rengar
Dr. Mundo [All] [00:21:19] after you get ban
Dr. Mundo [All] [00:21:24] maybe you l2p
Now that you got a permaban, did you learn to play?

Rougin88

11-20-2012

When someone clicks punish I believe it goes to all of your games not just the game you were actually punished for. For instance if you have 5 games under review and you were banned for 2/5 games and the others warranted no punishment then you will still be showed for the all games punished because the one game made you punishable.

Also You are banned to for the amount of times you have been reported in the past not just for one case. You must have been in tribunal a lot

Crazeh Fruit

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIexThisMF View Post

Each of my games I got one report each from one player. Its not like I got 2-4 reports per game.

But it shows how people reviewing cases don't read the chat logs. They just press the punish button to get free IP.

Seriously, does anyone know that Tribunal doesn't give IP anymore? ANYONE?

Koelio

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIexThisMF View Post

Use this an opportunity to reform, to change your behavior in your new account or other pursuits. Blaming others for things you did won't help you; it will continue to hurt you.

Own what you've done, learn from your mistakes, and best of luck in the future.

dignitas Rampant

11-20-2012

First off, as if it wasn't known by everyone else on the forum, there is not an IP reward anymore. So your accusations that someone would press punish for a free reward is not sustainable. This is outside the independent study that found that only 69% of Tribunal cases ended with a Punish verdict. (Though, I think that data might be dated at this point)

Secondly, you know you did something wrong. You openly did something wrong. In fact, I would argue that Game One was much worse than Game Two. However, it doesn't matter, because if you had one absolutely horrid game, you would be banned even if there were six other 'meh' games. We don't punish individual games, we punish the entire case. And in your case, your behavior was unacceptable. We in the Tribunal however, do not chose to perma-ban. We only chose to punish. Your repeated engagement in this style of behavior is what led to your permanent removal from the community.

Espectador

11-20-2012

Since when the forums transformed in the second instance court of the tribunal?
Ur behavior is horrible, ur manners are non existent and u made of that characteristics ur signature in ur games . That made u end in the tribunal lots of times, so many times that Riot itself revised ur cases and permabanned u as a way of saying we dont want u here .
Then u come here asking for ? i dont really know some ppl still amaze me.

By the way u criticize a system that u obviously dont know as it can be easily be observed when u say that tribunal auto punish for ip grinding.