Strange glitch in dom

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A12MO12

11-09-2012

Just had a lag spike that caused me to disconnect, that isn't what was strange, when i got back is when it was very strange.

When i got back into the game the towers on the points had disappeared, literally not there anymore all you could see was the circles of the point. I could not see or hear tower shots and i couldn't click to neutral or cap towers.

I don't know if this only happens while you disconnect or not but I'm curious to see if this has happened to anyone else.

HaIfhearted

11-09-2012

I've had something similar awhile back.

I disconnected, and when I got back I could see the towers, but they were all permanently neutral, and I couldn't see the capture progress on any of them or who they belonged to, even if I was in the process of capturing them.

FDru

11-09-2012

Add this to the long list of disconnect glitches, right along with invisible minions, teleporting champions and items in your inventory that don't even exist.

Sizmic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Did you try to manually disconnect again closing your client and reconnecting?

Sauron

11-09-2012

This always happens to me when I get the bug where the loading screen freezes and you only know that you're stuck in it if someone tells you on a voice chat that you haven't loaded into the game yet:

1). Restart and reconnect to game, everything is invisible.
2). Restart and reconnect to game, turrets are invisible.
3). Restart and reconnect to game, finally everything is working.

Happens to me about once per 20 games. And no, its not a problem with the player's end, it happens to a lot of people.

A12MO12

11-09-2012

riot pls fix this, it's OP

Duelpower

11-10-2012

Trondamere

Tempestphile

11-10-2012

I think what's strange is how the lag spike came by too

I've played this since beta (over 1000 games played), and recent two weeks, i had lag spikes where my ping would shoot to 500, then 999 and then attempt to reconnect

And you know your ISP is fine because you can use the internet, go on the forum, even go on another online game!
Reconnecting the game usually works, but still takes 2 3 minutes

Whats worst is, i've only had this in the midst of teamfights after i died, it seems like too much particle or things happening and the server simply cannot handle it

ShawNuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
This always happens to me when I get the bug where the loading screen freezes and you only know that you're stuck in it if someone tells you on a voice chat that you haven't loaded into the game yet:

1). Restart and reconnect to game, everything is invisible.
2). Restart and reconnect to game, turrets are invisible.
3). Restart and reconnect to game, finally everything is working.

Happens to me about once per 20 games. And no, its not a problem with the player's end, it happens to a lot of people.
+1 confirmed. Happened to me yesterday. Didn't know about #3 though.

DiscworldDeath

11-10-2012

Hm, the way I had it happen to me and others was when the turrets were visible, but on the minimap they only appeared as dots, and the "Circle of ownership" didn't appear on a turret, so you couldn't see whose turret it was, nor how close to being neutralized.