Item Preview Dust Sweeping

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Simplici7y

11-09-2012

Xypherous, are you on Zileas' side? Because you're completely ignoring Volibear when mentioning Ionic Spark, and it synergizes perfectly with him (attack speed+health+lightning). Also, with the removal of Elixir of Agility (attack speed buff later in game) and Heart of Gold (the only way to survive laning phase against most of the top laners), how do you think we should play Volibear? Or should I refund him?

Volibear already needed a rework/buffs, but now you're destroying him even harder. It's like Zileas is taking over Riot.

AntiSkillshot

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
What? That's what I said.

(Alternate valid responses: What ain't a country I ever heard of. Do they speak english in What? or Say What again, I dare you. I double dog dare you.)
You just had to go and do that, didn't you?

Side note, does he look like a...

Meth Hammer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Any plans on an upgrade to Haunting Guise? I recall not long ago there was some word floating about a possible item that would upgrade from it. Or is the mask just being left alone?

Color Deaf

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplici7y View Post
Xypherous, are you on Zileas' side? Because you're completely ignoring Volibear when mentioning Ionic Spark, and it synergizes perfectly with him (attack speed+health+lightning). Also, with the removal of Elixir of Agility (attack speed buff later in game) and Heart of Gold (the only way to survive laning phase against most of the top laners), how do you think we should play Volibear? Or should I refund him?

Volibear already needed a rework/buffs, but now you're destroying him even harder. It's like Zileas is taking over Riot.
Just start building a Kindlegem instead of HoG. Shurelias on Volibear is pretty good for initiating as well.

Phreak

Shoutcaster

11-09-2012
29 of 56 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Give this man a raise for quoting Pulp Fiction
Isn't that your job?

Catamite

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Give this man a raise for quoting Pulp Fiction
Riot, stop becoming more and more awesome.

I said stop it!

Color Deaf

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
Isn't that your job?
No, his job is to nerf Irelia.

Gaspump

11-09-2012

Quote:
Isn't that your job?
*Z-snap* Are we going to have a Throwdown here? If this escalates into a dance battle, please post it on youtube.

Bao Zedonger

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danage View Post
That doesn't stop it being an UNFUN item for both the person buying it (simply to counter a single champion) and the champion (Malz ult lasting 0.5 seconds and dealing 100 damage for an ult??)

Also, back when it was introduced, Malz ult continued even after QSS. Since then, it doesn't continue to do damage.

Just the fact that you have to itemize a certain way specifically for a specific champion already makes the champion strong.

AlphaPhoenix

11-09-2012

Quote:
Isn't that your job?
I thought it was Zileas's