Item Preview Dust Sweeping

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Let Me Stall

Master Recruiter

11-09-2012

Will you be nerfing Ninja Tabi for Season 3? It's so cheap that people can build it without having to think about building another defensive item until mid game.

Zathson

11-09-2012

Why remove HoG? It makes me sad. What do you plan for the items that build from it?

Edit: Time to start building kindle gem now. You will be missed HoG

Koronis

11-09-2012

sightstone.........

real?

Gurei Fullbuster

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
We're doing a change (or a bugfix, depending on your point of view) on both Warwick and Malzahar. Their ultimates will be treated like leashes... because they kind of are. (You can't QSS leashes. You can only break them via distance.)

What this means is that QSS will break the stunning effect on you but until you get out of range of them, it won't cancel the damage and other effects these characters will be doing. Malzahar will get his full Nether Grasp until they break the leash and Warwick typically gets 2 (maybe 3) more swipes before the target walks away.
and I don't even play WW or Malz.

Captain Flynt

11-09-2012

If you're having Phantom Dancer remove unit collision, isn't this a small Nerf to Hecarim, if ANYBODY can get half his passive?

Any plans for that?

Fox P McCloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Xyph--could you give us another preview of an ADC item? I'm really concerned about S3 completely destroying late game ADC dominance and mages running absolutely rampant in S3. Blade of the Ruined King definitely doesn't give me good vibes, atm, no offense. One theme I've noticed with the two "new" AD Items is their DPS is is not consistent and diminishes heavily over time---Blade of the Ruined King and Manamune both have this--since BLade is current health, its DPS drops heavily as you're killing someone; with the new manamune toggle, your damage is really bad when your mana is low (since it's current mana instead of "X% of max mana".

Also, any pet items? Ie: it spawns something to help you out in combat with similar AI to Malz or Elise's respective pets.

Morello

Lead Designer

11-09-2012
28 of 56 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
What? That's what I said.

(Alternate valid responses: What ain't a country I ever heard of. Do they speak english in What? or Say What again, I dare you. I double dog dare you.)
Give this man a raise for quoting Pulp Fiction

TheWaveWizard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Do you guys never sleep?!

Phourc

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Based Goggles View Post
Do you guys never sleep?!
... giggity?

Color Deaf

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Give this man a raise for quoting Pulp Fiction
Circlejerk moar.